Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

(1Mn Views) Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

On 14.05.2021 at 17:46, IDeutchland said:

Soru, 1444 senaryosunda, EU4'tekiyle aynı olayları yaşayacak mı? örneğin neumark olayı, burgandalı halefi Vb?

If our screenwriters make such a script, we will install it in version 2.0 of the mod.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:19 AM, Lipark Japanese modder said:

Whats the next update? 

On 5/14/2021 at 11:01 PM, idiot said:

Planlanan yeni güncelleme var mı?

next update version 2.0, there will be more scenario bug fixes and coding related stuff in it

3 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

kapitulatio sistemi konusunda
size yardımcı olabilirim

coding is considered to be finished, but we have a big problem. We can't convert the dex file to jar.If you know about this topic or if you can help, please write to me on discord.

3 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

Bunu "classes.dex" dosyasından mı yapıyorsunuz? Btw android hakkında konuşuyorum.

yes, from there we change and save the codes and convert it to jar format to work on the computer

25 minutes ago, taha1g said:

Benimle link paylaşma şansın var mı?

YouTube a aoh2 senaryo kurulumu yaz kerem in videosunu gir orda mt manager linki var açıklama kısmında

I'm not sure if you're taking feedback but I've noticed a few issues in places, as well as some things that could be improved.

The issues I've noticed mostly include broken connections, especially from what I remember Hawaii to the ocean around it. I've also noticed that the nation of Dongola from the base game, and the Kingdom of Dang in Nepal overlap tag-wise, so only Dang appears as a selectable nation (I am unsure if the issue appears elsewhere with other nations, though I can't discount the possibility).

As for improvements, I think more nations should be added, at least to match the roster from EU4 (I've mostly noticed nations missing from North America, India, and Central Asia).  I've also noticed that there are many duplicated nations, which can probably be boiled down to multiple developers creating the same nation for different scenarios, but I think some of these should just be cut out and replaced, because it makes the game look somewhat disconnected and ununified. There are also a few nations that haven't been translated from Turkish to English.

I still appreciate this mod, and would love to play it more regularly, but many of the issues make it harder for me to play. Many props to the Development Team though, because you've still worked hard to create a great mod. I just believe it could be greater.

On 2021/5/26 at 午後11時2分, Hacktor said:

コーディングは完了したと思われますが、大きな問題があります。dex ファイルを jar に変換できません。このトピックについてご存知の場合、またはご協力いただける場合は、discord で私に連絡してください。

確かArenがdexをjar形式に変換することができると聞いた

7 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

確かArenがdexをjar形式に変換することができると聞いた

I couldn't find anything about it