Age of History 3
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

On 9/21/2020 at 6:52 AM, jack2112 said:

The mobile version has a problem, i deleted l other mods and tried to download it multiple times every time it said App not installed, i made sure i had enough space as well.

How much space do you have left? If you have enough space, try restarting your phone. 

Edited by Basileía Rhōmaíōn

Bonjour, le mod a l air super bien mais il y a un problème quand j installe le lien Android sa me dit "application non installé" et c est la même chose pour les autres lien Android

Bonjour, sa a l air super bien mais j ai un probleme avec les lien Android 

Quand je l installe sa me dit "Application non installé" et sa me le fait avec les autre lien

On 10/26/2020 at 8:24 AM, Fares93 said:

Bonjour, sa a l air super bien mais j ai un probleme avec les lien Android 

Quand je l installe sa me dit "Application non installé" et sa me le fait avec les autre lien

Hi, I suggest you to free space on your device

Hi.This mod looks quite interesting.(However because I suck at everything).How do you excatly download this.(I saw the small instructions on page 6 but I am still confused)  

On 11/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Antoninus said:

Hi.This mod looks quite interesting.(However because I suck at everything).How do you excatly download this.(I saw the small instructions on page 6 but I am still confused)  

Thank you! However, if you are on Android, just uninstall previous AoC2 versions and install my mod, downloading from links (you can dedice what version to play) and, once it's finished, pushing on downloaded file. If you have enough space (aroung 1.5GB) it will install without problems. Have nice day

12 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Thank you! However, if you are on Android, just uninstall previous AoC2 versions and install my mod, downloading from links (you can dedice what version to play) and, once it's finished, pushing on downloaded file. If you have enough space (aroung 1.5GB) it will install without problems. Have nice day

Unfortunately I use PC.Can you help me on that 

On 11/10/2020 at 8:22 PM, Antoninus said:

Unfortunately I use PC.Can you help me on that 

Yeah, of course. Sorry for the late reply. You need to to backup of your vanilla folder, once did it you must replace every files in AoC2 folder with my mod. For example, you must replace every "civilization editor" folder with my civilization editor, and so you must do with every folder that you see in zipped file. If I had free time I would create installer

On 11/19/2020 at 8:38 AM, GheovgosGJ said:

Yeah, of course. Sorry for the late reply. You need to to backup of your vanilla folder, once did it you must replace every files in AoC2 folder with my mod. For example, you must replace every "civilization editor" folder with my civilization editor, and so you must do with every folder that you see in zipped file. If I had free time I would create installer

And how to do you backup the vanilla folder(Sorry for being so bad at this) and so late of a response   

On 11/29/2020 at 6:10 PM, Antoninus said:

And how to do you backup the vanilla folder(Sorry for being so bad at this) and so late of a response   

Just copy and paste your folder

On 11/29/2020 at 10:23 PM, Defavlt said:

man i downloaded it on pc but there is no program to open it like the other mods have, how do i play it?

Hi, you need to install it manually

On 12/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, Houtmonin225 said:

Hey can u add a scenario <What if Roman Empire never fall?> and also i always crash out sometime after i choose scenario or zoom the map out! Can u fix it? Thx!

Hi, thank you for liking it! But I dont work on the mod anymore. What device do you use? I suggest to change map scale, maybe it can help you

2 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Hi, thank you for liking it! But I dont work on the mod anymore. What device do you use? I suggest to change map scale, maybe it can help you

Wait, "don't work on the mod anymore"? But you're just taking a break, right?

Edited by Chairman Baad

On 12/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, Chairman Baad said:

Wait, "don't work on the mod anymore"? But you're just taking a break, right?

Hi, I'm sorry but I can't work anymore. It requires so much time, but I don't have it, I need to study in University, unfortunately at moment I have really little free time and prefer to do other things. I know my mod has some bugs (like overpowered provinces, bad provinces connections, some "dirty" borders and probably some historicals mistakes), but I think is playable despite these bugs.