Age of History 3
Wriv12

What mod to create?

Make a mod like no man made before. Just like I made the Star Wars mod, there were no space mods related to distinct fictional universes (well, there was an eNeXPi's Galaxy map mod, but it has no cities (planets/systems), it just puts on a galaxy map a bunch of civs from different sci-fi universes and adds new governments ripped off from Stellaris and having no pretty functionality). Browse the Mods branch to think it out.

On 8/5/2020 at 6:56 PM, Kittenhux said:

Make a mod like no man made before. Just like I made the Star Wars mod, there were no space mods related to distinct fictional universes (well, there was an eNeXPi's Galaxy map mod, but it has no cities (planets/systems), it just puts on a galaxy map a bunch of civs from different sci-fi universes and adds new governments ripped off from Stellaris and having no pretty functionality). Browse the Mods branch to think it out.

any stupid or genius thing was opened/maded by someone loooong before you, so he can't make something really new, that no one have maded before him

On 8/13/2020 at 10:40 AM, Commieslav said:

You could make an extra large mod,with a lot of formable civs.

Good, but it will take a long time to create this mod 😃

42 minutes ago, Wriv12 said:

Good, but it will take a long time to create this mod 😃

Like,you could experiment with different mechanics,such as events leading to revolutions,leading to new technologies that will then allow more recrutation etc.

Or alternate history scenarios,future scenarios,creating maps from other games and such..

Although putting it all in one will take forever so don`t go too hard on yourself.

Hello. I would like to be able to unite several cities in one region. At least conditionally. To monitor the state of the great country was easier. When more than 1,000 provinces are under my control, it is very difficult to separate each of them in separation.

Like on screenshots:

dAGNuisqe78.jpg