1. Lim10

Lim10

2. FranklinJK

FranklinJK

3. Pirsicola Tortellini

Pirsicola Tortellini

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      CONNECTIONS: 3%/2565
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 5/7/21 (DoH 14)
      Hello! I decided not to stop DoH from existence lol; I made a lot of connections as well as a lot of other stuff (sea provinces, continents and regions) but then I decided to make some army box fixes and the game crashed. Now I can't open it so if someone knows the solution, pls tell me lol

#slavsunite
    • By CrisC123z
      The map is in process, It starts from 500 BC to the modern age of 2021 but I have only finished it until 300 BC
      If you want to support me in this Map write me
      if you want to play it
      Game speed to minimum
      aggressiveness of the game to a minimum
      and choose Greece or Macedonia
      If you use this Map on video or publish it elsewhere, please leave credits.
      The scenario is in Spanish, if you want to translate please write to me

1618790538190ljqsoelc.rar
    • By Emperor Zhang Zhongchang
      Hello Everyone, today i want to introduce my first mod ever, It's called "In The Name Of The Kaiser".
      In The Name Of The Kaiser is an Age of History 2 mod which is 99% inspired from Kaiserreich, a mod about the world where the German Empire won the First World War for a game called Hearts of Iron 4, the reason i didn't name this mod Kaiserreich because of the Rules say no. For now, after spending a lot of time reworking borders, population, and various other things, I'm going to take a break from making this mod because there are some important things in the real world that I have to do, I'm going to stop developing this mod for at least 1-2 months, Don't worry everyone, I won't abandon this mod.
      Okay enough chit chat, this is what the Mod offers to you :
      New Ideologies. Scripted Events & Peace Deals. Scripted Coring Lands. Reworked World Map Borders. Reworked Population Grow. Removed Diplomacy Points ( I know this confuse you, but i will explain this more soon ). Removed Rebels ( To prevent border gore ). A Lot of new countries. ETC. While waiting for me to continue developing this Mod again, I will give you a Teaser of the world map in this mod.

Credits (List might expanded soon) :
      -Kaiserreich & Kaiserredux, For the Content, Flags, & Ideas.
      -Lipark Japanese Modder, For the Map Background
      -Clemendive, For the Qing Empire flag design
    • By AlbertArmenia
      👇DOWNLOAD LINK AT THE END👇
      HAYASTAN is the very first mod that focuses only on Armenia, which has a long and interesting history.
      The borders of Armenia have been changed over the years, and you have an opportunity to sit on the throne of Great Armenia and make it even Great.
      This is the  first version of this mod so I will add a few more scenarios in the future.

Mod Hayastan includes map consist of 1013(176 new!) provinces which includes Armenian Highlands, whole Anatolia, Killikia, part of Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq. 
      About 200(approx. 50 new) cities , which have their historic Armenian names (And Greek names). 22 Scenarios (6 new) Kingdom of three lakes Greek Liberator Artaxias I Rise of Armenian Empire (Has some events) Historic regions of Armenia August world Red or blue?(new) Arab heritage Third Crusade Russian Liberation The Great War(new) First Armenian-Azerbaijani war (new) Treaty of Sevres Second Armenian-Turkish war (new) Kaiserreich Another World Miacum! Modern World Modern World | with events (new) Regions of Armenia Lose at the war (new) 2050 Some other innovations
      In all scenarios Armenia has leader with its portrait New government : Ceghakronism (with its flag for Armenia) New atmospheric music soundtrack about 150 (about 30 new) new civilization    Two types of maps:
         Dark & Bright

AVAILABLE LANGUAGES: RUSSIAN, ENGLISH
      DOWNLOAD:
      LINK FOR PC
      LINK FOR MOBILE

• By GyLala
      Damn Moon Moon!

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/QpcAiTiY#TpgIDE9t_j5sVQALwLp8SBxK1c-4vaBuG3UEpXMJoB4
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!