Age of History 3

RaulGB88

How to add your own music

Are you tired of listening the same Kevin Macleod music over and over again?

Well, I can help you if you follow all the steps carefully.

You need:  Your music, (preferably in mp3 format)

Notepad++         You can download it here  https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.6.2.html

Im going to use my song called "example"

1.PNG.da2bf50e3c859ada82c6fb00beb96ab2.PNG

1.Go to this webpage https://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-ogg Its a ogg converter. Then drag your mp3 files in the green box. When you finish, then click in "start conversion". In my case, it shows in spanish (because im spanish) 

2.thumb.png.0dece684f1e75c4a8ca7ae105c2e5600.png

The converter transform your mp3 files into ogg files. When it finish download it all.

7.thumb.png.fa5361eb3f2ef530cbbbe52aa2209c9a.png

2.When you have your new files, the drag all the songs into this location   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\music.

4.thumb.png.c2ad2edb1f462058c19341520852868f.png

After that, click in Age_of_Civilizations file with the right button and click in "Edit with Notepad++"

5.thumb.png.7d7c80f172ee3039a17b3c0e8cf53598.png

In the editor you have to write the song's names with this formula  NAMEOFTHESONG.ogg;

Example:

6.thumb.png.8b488c1fe446eb1f4af9ab8ad35278f8.png

Then click in Save (blue icon in the up left)  or Ctrl+S

And there you go! Now your songs can be played by the game

20190121204921_1.thumb.jpg.74ee06b957db5f811da498c80abab0e3.jpg

I hope I helped you!

By the way, here is the AoC music file if somebody made a mistake when he was writing in it and the music doesnt play

Age_of_Civilizations

3.png

Edited by RaulGB88

Decided to change each and every song in game, but game kept crashed. Figured it out now. You do it just like this, and delete all the other ones. EXPECT: you must keep "Impact_Allegretto" song in music folder, ofterwise game indeed doesnt open and just keeps crashing while you keep trying to open game. Since that "Impact_Allegretto" is game opening song.

And good to note, this song isnt at that .ogg; thing, and if you dont want to it be played ingame it also shouldnt be either.

EDIT you also need cheat music, trying to figure what it is now: its "Scheming_Weasel"

Edit: and oh, game keeps pumping Trance and EDM now

Edited by Saxurz

5 hours ago, Spamton said:

1. Download the IMG Tool from any game modding website. This tool allows you to open the games main IMG files. 2. Create a folder on your desktop namedGTA San Andreas User Tracks. This is where you will store all the music you want to add to the game. 3. Copy all the audio files you want to add to the game into theGTA San Andreas User Tracks folder. Make sure they are in either MP3, Ogg, or WAV format. 4. Open the IMG Tool and click on theOpen button. Navigate to the folder where GTA San Andreas is installed, and open theAudio folder. 5. Select theStreams.img file and clickOK. 6. Click on theImport button and navigate to theGTA San Andreas User Tracks folder. 7. Select all the audio files you want to add to the game and clickOpen. 8. Once the files are imported, click on the. For more information you can contact me on whatsapp. Which I recently [Hyperlink Blocked]. It is modified version of official whatsapp which offer some features which are not available in others mods. Due to its unique features it has become one of my most favourite mod. 

GTA Spam Andreas

Edited by Chairman Baad