Jump to content
Age of History Games
russl

More Leaders ver 1.0

Recommended Posts

On 3/8/2019 at 6:21 PM, russl said:

its only modern leaders

Добавь больше африканцев и людей с островов

 

Edited by Swixer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 10:30 AM, Swixer said:

Почему в сценарии Современном мире 2018 

Не Нурсултан а Токарев

Разработка мода остановлена уже ничего не меняю найли на форуме есть лучше мод

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

Add Sky

sky-friday-night-funkin.gif

dear OP, this is age of history forum, NOT, and i repeat: NOT A FRIDAY NIGHT FUCKING FUNKIN FORUM

get your cringy sky nonsense outta this website ~ with respect, Mimida M. Abosa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mimida21 said:

dear OP, this is age of history forum, NOT, and i repeat: NOT A FRIDAY NIGHT FUCKING FUNKIN FORUM

get your cringy sky nonsense outta this website ~ with respect, Mimida M. Abosa.

it is now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Free expression is not allowed? Rather sussy.

didn't say Free expression is not allowed, it's just that the forum should be focusing on, you know, history, friday night funkin ain't a historical simulator, it's a dumb rhythm game, yes i know age of history ain't perfect (lotta game breaking bugs and historical inaccuracies) but come on, i don't want friday night funkin to be in a place it don't belong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mimida21 said:

didn't say Free expression is not allowed, it's just that the forum should be focusing on, you know, history, friday night funkin ain't a historical simulator, it's a dumb rhythm game, yes i know age of history ain't perfect (lotta game breaking bugs and historical inaccuracies) but come on, i don't want friday night funkin to be in a place it don't belong.

Ah that's where you're wrong, these forums are a place not for history but for Age of Civilizations (now History) 2. While the game is dumb and tbh pretty shit (thanks Lukasz!) the forum is for the game, and as such it is for the various mods for the game. Thus the guy (who is obviously trolling if you can't tell) is perfectly justified in bringing up what he wants to be added to a mod for the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shiite said:

Ah that's where you're wrong, these forums are a place not for history but for Age of Civilizations (now History) 2. While the game is dumb and tbh pretty shit (thanks Lukasz!) the forum is for the game, and as such it is for the various mods for the game. Thus the guy (who is obviously trolling if you can't tell) is perfectly justified in bringing up what he wants to be added to a mod for the game.

i know this forum is for the game, anyone could make a mod out of it, if they want it, they could add it themselves, no one is entitled to have anyone to add thing the other don't want to add.

Just now, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

Ok and

and if you want to, you could add her yourself, no one would do it but you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mimida21 said:

i know this forum is for the game, anyone could make a mod out of it, if they want it, they could add it themselves, no one is entitled to have anyone to add thing the other don't want to add.

and if you want to, you could add her yourself, no one would do it but you

It's simply a request, which is valid. Your method of censoring free discussion because of personal bias is rather authoritarian. Also, I have insider information that a..... not very safe for workplace sky mod is possible in the near future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Shiite said:

It's simply a request, which is valid. Your method of censoring free discussion because of personal bias is rather authoritarian. Also, I have insider information that a..... not very safe for workplace sky mod is possible in the near future 

authoritarian? what authoritarian?, i have been on multiple websites, i have been blocked multiple fucking times, i can't control no body, let alone making friends though a friendly method, and everytime i TRIED something, it turn into mistake and i lost fucking friends, i came in this website solely for maps, scenarios, and mods to enjoy, making friends or dictating idiot's opinion ain't my best quality, they would make an ass outta me anyway, and hence there's no block button, just ignore button, my words would still be worthless, and i already knew about sky controversy, friday night funkin is now riddled with controversies after it got a little too big for it's own good.

Edited by mimida21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mimida21 said:

authoritarian? what authoritarian?, i have been on multiple websites, i have been blocked multiple fucking times, i can't control no body, let alone making friends though a friendly method, and everytime i TRIED something, it turn into mistake and i lost fucking friends, i came in this website solely for maps, scenarios, and mods to enjoy, making friends or dictating idiot's opinion ain't my best quality, they would make an ass outta me anyone, and hence there's no block button, just ignore button, i words would still be worthless, and i already knew about sky controversy, friday night funkin is now riddled with controversies after it got a little too big for it's own good.

Yo man calm down, I'm just messing around. You made a rather memeable statement and I disproved it with logic. If you want to make friends try discord, from years of experience I can say it's the best such platform. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Yo man calm down, I'm just messing around. You made a rather memeable statement and I disproved it with logic. If you want to make friends try discord, from years of experience I can say it's the best such platform. 

12 minutes ago, Shiite said:

If you want to make friends try discord

12 minutes ago, Shiite said:

try discord

 

12 minutes ago, Shiite said:

try

13 minutes ago, Shiite said:

discord

 

 

fuck you, i ain't using this shit to be called a pedo, i ain't doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mimida21 said:

didn't say Free expression is not allowed, it's just that the forum should be focusing on, you know, history, friday night funkin ain't a historical simulator, it's a dumb rhythm game, yes i know age of history ain't perfect (lotta game breaking bugs and historical inaccuracies) but come on, i don't want friday night funkin to be in a place it don't belong.

SkY iS nOt HiStOrIcAlLy AcCuRaTe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

SkY iS nOt HiStOrIcAlLy AcCuRaTe

sky is a fictional character made by nobody who's life ruined by the very mod that was supposed to celebrate their cringenest, why on earth would someone asked people to add her in a game that doesn't fit her is beyond my understanding

55 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

such a sussy little baka

discord have been having bad reputation for having predators and evil assholes in their website, if i was even popular (which i'm not) the last thing i would do is doing NSFW with some random minor that would later on bite me in the ass, let alone sexting with them.

Edited by mimida21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mimida21 said:

sky is a fictional character made by nobody who's life ruined by the very mod that was supposed to celebrate their cringenest, why on earth would someone asked people to add her in a game that doesn't fit her is beyond my understanding

discord have been having bad reputation for having predators and evil assholes in their website, if i was even popular (which i'm not) the last thing i would do is doing NSFW with some random minor that would later on bite me in the ass, let alone sexting with them.

Don't believe the memes you see about discord, it is an amazing platform

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By SHAH OF PERSIANS.
      I think it's easier if in adding leader section we could customize the numbers of percentage of being powerful of leaders, for example perhaps you wanna add a leader with 150% research ,so it will takes so long till you reach there. And the thing is(I think this is a problem though) that after that you added a leader his won't be found in leaders part.
    • By Lim10
      Preliminary Information:
      First, greetings to all of you, Age of Leaders mode/Plugin the main purpose will be a mode/plugin with more leaders, more Leader images, leader portraits. I'll try to finish it this month. First, it will be exclusive to Conquerors II mode, and then support for other modes will be added.
      About Beta:
      Many simple portraits are finished, there is much more to add. I plan to complete and publish all the portraits within this month. You can clearly state your suggestions, opinions, complaints!
      For Later Versions:
      Age of leaders v1.0: Adding portraits to almost all leaders present in the game....
      Age of leaders v1.1: Colorization of black and white leader photos...
      Age of leaders v1.2: Adding photos to all leaders who have been added to the game but do not have photos...
      Age of leaders v1.3: Compatibility with other modes...
      Age of leaders v1.4: Not planned...
      Beta Download link: 
      Drive: Download
      Yandex: Download
      Cover Photo:

      (All leaders in the cover photo are leaders included in the game)(I'm sorry for my bad english)
       
    • By SomeHusky
      My friend's TNO mod which is in the process of being created
    • By otso-greatest
      Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
      what's new the modification adds:
      - About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union. 
      - Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
      ~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
      - A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
      - 15 ideologies.
      - Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
      - Music taken from HoI IV.
      - More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
      - Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
      - At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
      - And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
      All information in group.
       


      Link to 1.1 
      PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5-UlmQUwFEUxByYuKlxob27d0JLYJHj/view
      Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKAaDgtBL5Q3EPnkGWlR9gpaWL4kEBbz/view
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...