2. Tuga_the_tuga

Tuga_the_tuga

3. Username_not_found

Username_not_found

4. PrussiaBoi

PrussiaBoi

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      CONNECTIONS: 3%/2565
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 5/7/21 (DoH 14)
      Hello! I decided not to stop DoH from existence lol; I made a lot of connections as well as a lot of other stuff (sea provinces, continents and regions) but then I decided to make some army box fixes and the game crashed. Now I can't open it so if someone knows the solution, pls tell me lol

#slavsunite
    • By Pakek_Gaming
      I just started making my own mod on age of history II, so I created this post. There could be a lot of idle chatter here, but let's get to the point:
      So far, only one scenario (with events) will be in fashion, but scenarios may be added soon. I don’t know how many provinces there will be, but the cards may be added in the future.
      Different ideologies
      My own country flags
      Upd:
      Here come the first successes! the map is made at 50% and it remains a little to refine it. While I was doing it, I thought about the lore of mod and the semantic part. The mod will describe the centuries of feudalism, when there were no single huge countries, but only small scattered counties and baronies. We will also be accompanied by various cults that worship the dark forces, so maybe it's time to start a crusade?))
      While making a map, I hope to finish it soon All the details on mod development in discord: https://discord.gg/26fp47ZhRd

• By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

Join our Discord server!
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ 
      ➢ +60 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ New icons available ✔ 
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.
      ➢ Intelligence agency system for communist, fascist and some major countries
      ➢ New background menu

❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China

❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

✉Changelog 10/4/21: Added a background for the main game menu, a new system for forming civilizations, and an intelligence system for communist and fascist countries.

✉Changelog 21/4/21: French focus tree finalized

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

• By CrisC123z
      The map is in process, It starts from 500 BC to the modern age of 2021 but I have only finished it until 300 BC
      If you want to support me in this Map write me
      if you want to play it
      Game speed to minimum
      aggressiveness of the game to a minimum
      and choose Greece or Macedonia
      If you use this Map on video or publish it elsewhere, please leave credits.
      The scenario is in Spanish, if you want to translate please write to me

1618790538190ljqsoelc.rar
    • By Emperor Zhang Zhongchang
      Hello Everyone, today i want to introduce my first mod ever, It's called "In The Name Of The Kaiser".
      In The Name Of The Kaiser is an Age of History 2 mod which is 99% inspired from Kaiserreich, a mod about the world where the German Empire won the First World War for a game called Hearts of Iron 4, the reason i didn't name this mod Kaiserreich because of the Rules say no. For now, after spending a lot of time reworking borders, population, and various other things, I'm going to take a break from making this mod because there are some important things in the real world that I have to do, I'm going to stop developing this mod for at least 1-2 months, Don't worry everyone, I won't abandon this mod.
      Okay enough chit chat, this is what the Mod offers to you :
      New Ideologies. Scripted Events & Peace Deals. Scripted Coring Lands. Reworked World Map Borders. Reworked Population Grow. Removed Diplomacy Points ( I know this confuse you, but i will explain this more soon ). Removed Rebels ( To prevent border gore ). A Lot of new countries. ETC. While waiting for me to continue developing this Mod again, I will give you a Teaser of the world map in this mod.

Credits (List might expanded soon) :
      -Kaiserreich & Kaiserredux, For the Content, Flags, & Ideas.
      -Lipark Japanese Modder, For the Map Background
      -Clemendive, For the Qing Empire flag design
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!