A scenario about Ottoman-Mamluk war.
Scenario file :
A note :
I never planned to make this scenario, i was planning a Crimean-Russian war scenario but i forgot the Russian, Ottoman and other European borders so i didn't make it.
I just started making my own mod on age of history II, so I created this post. There could be a lot of idle chatter here, but let's get to the point:
So far, only one scenario (with events) will be in fashion, but scenarios may be added soon. I don’t know how many provinces there will be, but the cards may be added in the future.
My own country flags
Here come the first successes! the map is made at 50% and it remains a little to refine it. While I was doing it, I thought about the lore of mod and the semantic part. The mod will describe the centuries of feudalism, when there were no single huge countries, but only small scattered counties and baronies. We will also be accompanied by various cults that worship the dark forces, so maybe it's time to start a crusade?))
While making a map, I hope to finish it soon All the details on mod development in discord: https://discord.gg/26fp47ZhRd
By Emperor Zhang Zhongchang
Hello Everyone, today i want to introduce my first mod ever, It's called "In The Name Of The Kaiser".
In The Name Of The Kaiser is an Age of History 2 mod which is 99% inspired from Kaiserreich, a mod about the world where the German Empire won the First World War for a game called Hearts of Iron 4, the reason i didn't name this mod Kaiserreich because of the Rules say no. For now, after spending a lot of time reworking borders, population, and various other things, I'm going to take a break from making this mod because there are some important things in the real world that I have to do, I'm going to stop developing this mod for at least 1-2 months, Don't worry everyone, I won't abandon this mod.
Okay enough chit chat, this is what the Mod offers to you :
New Ideologies. Scripted Events & Peace Deals. Scripted Coring Lands. Reworked World Map Borders. Reworked Population Grow. Removed Diplomacy Points ( I know this confuse you, but i will explain this more soon ). Removed Rebels ( To prevent border gore ). A Lot of new countries. ETC. While waiting for me to continue developing this Mod again, I will give you a Teaser of the world map in this mod.
Credits (List might expanded soon) :
-Kaiserreich & Kaiserredux, For the Content, Flags, & Ideas.
-Lipark Japanese Modder, For the Map Background
-Clemendive, For the Qing Empire flag design
Bu mod, Hearts of Iron IV Game'den esinlenmiştir. Şu anda beta aşamasındadır ve modun görselleri neredeyse tamamlanmıştır. Bağlantı, liderler ve senaryolar düzenlendiğinde paylaşılacaktır.
Ağırlıklı olarak II. Dünya Savaşı senaryoları olacaktır. II. Dünya Savaşı olayları tarihlerine göre ayarlanacaktır.
AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmasıdır ilerleyen daha kaliteli çalışmalar gelecektir.
AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmadır, ileride daha kaliteli işler çıkacaktır.
AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden link paylaşılacaktır.
Bağlantı AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden paylaşılacaktır.
AoH2MerezTR Youtube Kanalı bağlantısı : https://bit.ly/2Lb4Ufr
YAPIMCI: @Şehzade Kerem
Reklamcı : @__king_aziz__
Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.
In these mod is:
-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union
-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
Actual version - 1.1.3
What's added in version 1.13:
• Changed the available speed level in the settings for the start of the game
• Increased losses from battles
• Now AI will have a 25% chance to stand up and expect an enemy attack
• Reduced the cost of assimilation by diplomacy points to 4, instead of 6
• Increased reduction in war fatigue in peacetime
• Increased the effects of war fatigue
• Completely redesigned cities on the main map
• Reduced the chance of rebels appearing
• Changed the behavior of AI during the war. Now in wartime, AI will summon more soldiers
• Now treaties with countries are valid 200 turns
• Mod translated into English
• Increased income from bots by 10%
• Increased the cost of troops to 10 coins
• Changed the animation time for the ultimatum sending menu
• Fixed a crash on the map of the German Empire when choosing a scenario
• Made by nat. perfume for some countries
• Added the ability to invest all your funds in one province
• Now in the scenario settings, you can put the mortality of diseases up to -200%
• Increased the maximum setting for the growth rate of population and economy to 5000% (previously it was 999%)
• Increased the maximum starting population and economy to a value of 3kk
• Changes in the mechanics of the environment: Now you do not need to wait 3 turns for the debuff to start, the action starts from 1 turn
• Fixed a bug in which countries sharply worsened and improved relations with each other
• Fixed a bug: Now Kazakhstan does not offer vassalization of Russia
• Fixed a flaw: Turkey and Northern Cyprus do not conclude a union between themselves, the same with Greece and the Republic of Cyprus
• Fixed the so-called "bug" with the economy 99, now the minimum value of the economy is 150
• Added even more money and action points in sandbox mode
• Changes in localization
• Now AI assimilates a maximum of 40 moves
• Movement points have been renamed to action points
• Corrected some connection on the map
• Extended settings of bonuses for rulers up to 200%
• Reduced the growth of war fatigue
• Increased investment effect
• Now the rulers in the game can change
• Added 400+ new civilizations ВЂ 100+ new formed nations, many old ones are also reworked
• Flags of many old nations have been updated due to poor quality
• Feudal Madness - East
• French revolution
• Alternative world after WWI
• Age of Vikings
• Napoleonic Wars
• Finished scenario Feudal Madness
Here you can download the new version Version 1.1.3
Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ZwIwRMxUFLx5aQ
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcXBdukvNFQZ3eRi2UXPcPe-JK94bvUr/view?usp=sharing
Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zC4jFKcIeuUtMQ
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLZOmd5c-dvS1MqtjPAXhRMwmIzFM0G5/view?usp=sharing
Installation instructions for the mod:
move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
1.Download and run the file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
Have a good game!
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls