Age of History Games
  1. XxKatanazxX

XxKatanazxX

• Similar Content

• By WorldStadiums
      AGE OF CONFLICT

Age of Conflict is a mod based on the modern era (1900-present), in which it will be tried to be as exact as possible to the various years in which the mod is based. From completely renewed scenarios of the First World War and the modern world, to completely new scenarios of the Cold War or the interwar period.
      This "Mod" I wanted to do a long time ago, I even published a post in the forum, but due to lack of time I had to delete it ... Now I have a little time to create it, so this time I will not delete it.
      The idea of the mod is completely inspired by Nova Aurora, my goal is to make something as cool as the previously mentioned mod.
      Also, if you have any suggestions for any scenario or if you want to help with the mod (either looking for information or things like that) you just have to tell me
      Discord Server: Coming Soon
      What I plan to add:
      Many new scenarios ranging from 1900 to 2021 Rarely seen new civilizations, from very unknown African tribes to rare vassal states in scenarios New formable nations, mostly fictitious, but there will also be historical. Events in all scenarios New music Correct leaders for each scenario, (European, American and the most important countries of Asia, Africa and Oceania) There are more things that I would like to add, such as a new fund or new provinces, but they are things that I do not think I will add due to lack of time.
      Future scenarios:
      1900 1910 Great War || 1914 1916 Interwar Period || 1919/1920/1921 (Not decided yet) 1930 Chaco War || 1932 World War II || 1936 1940 1942 1945 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 Yugoslav Wars || 1991 2000 Modern World || 2021 (Scenarios such as the Second Sino-Japanese War or the Russian Revolution will not be included separately, as they will be included in the annual scenarios)
      Progress: 2%
      Screenshots: Coming Soon

• By Alemanha Ball
      This scenario is not 100% complete, I will add more cores, but this unfinished version is available for download, not all provinces are right.

1623083030798uryhfviy.rar
    • By AsternAsp
      What if Germany had won the World War II? What if Mussolini was able to bring the Roman Empire back? What if Japan defeated China and took control of Asia?

What if the Axis had won the World War II?

This scenario was created entirely by me. It explores the alternative universe where Germany and Italy defeated the USSR, France, England and USA, while Japan defeated China, based on a hypothetical map of 'The Man in the High Castle'. Now, the world is divided into 4 ways: the Greater Germanic Reich, the New Roman Empire, the Japanese Empire and a few neutral countries that will try to survive through this new dark age on human history.

Will you be able to bring freedom for the world again?
      Or will the Black Sun shine forever?

The link for the download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B_FVdqkxjlsnW102mBmalNpeLzcLHOXV/view?usp=sharing
      Install instructions:
      1. Download the file
      2. Extract it into your AoC2 folder (usually Age of Civilizations 2/)
      3. When it asks you to rewrite the files, rewrite them.
      4. Have Fun :))
    • By Mital0s
      After Independence War,Turkey was extremely poor,and people weren't happy.This scenario will make you shape the Turkey's Fate,as for now it has 130+ events till 1933,you will make Turkey go to top levels.
      8 Pathways are included.
      Sidenote:Conquerors 2 v1.5.1 Required.Turkish scenario.

Recommended:
      Ataturk way : Research Points to taxes; Game Agression to %0-10, Game Speed:%90-110
      Otto way: Research for army;Game Agression %40-60,Game Speed:%90-110
      Comintern Way:Game Agression %40-60,Game Speed:%90-110

Developer:Mital0s
      Also thanks to Imperial Sealand for fixed version!
      (Drop the files inside civilizations_editor to you civilizations_editor file.And scenario to EU4after1869/scenarios.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PvXypgANzb5aohjpO-F8nR6R46Sz6WIz/view?usp=sharing
      Link fixed!
    • By mimida21
      i have seen ones with middle east already,  but like, there ain't the other ones, you know: The African one.
      so i made a scenario featuring only countries from middle east and north Africa only.

you're welcome.
      note: and no, i ain't feature any European country cause of refugee crisis and dumb jokes, this is a pure, accurate version of the Arab world, i made this for fun, not politics
       may 19 update: i wastelanded one provinces and give 4 more for turkey, should be accurate now. 
      may 25 update: i made three new scenarios, one about fascism vs communism, two about world war 1 and 2.

thearabworld.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!