Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Magolor
      During modding, I found myself need the operation of adding events to formable civilizations. e.g.: assume A forms a civilization B through formable decision (instead of events) then I would like to trigger a event for civilization B.
      However, after I added events to civilization B, such civilization would be added to the game at the beginning, with land 0.
      Then A can not form B since it violates the condition "civilization B does not exist".
      I've tried to first form B into another civilzation C, but that does not work.
      What should I do? I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to solve this problem. Thank you in advance for your help!!!
    • By Emperor Zhang Zhongchang
      Hello Everyone, today i want to introduce my first mod ever, It's called "In The Name Of The Kaiser".
      In The Name Of The Kaiser (AKA Kaiserreich discount version) is an Age of History 2 mod which is inspired from Kaiserreich, A mod about the world where the German Empire won the First World War for a game called Hearts of Iron 4, the reason i didn't name this mod Kaiserreich because of the Rules say no. 
      Okay enough chit chat, this is what the Mod offers to you :
      New Ideologies. Scripted Events & Peace Deals. Scripted Coring Lands. Reworked World Map Borders. Reworked Population Grow. Removed Diplomacy Points ( I know this confuse you, but i will explain this more soon ). Removed Rebels ( To prevent border gore ). A Lot of new countries. ETC. Here's the world map in this mod

Credits (List might expanded soon) :
      -Kaiserreich & Kaiserredux, For the Content, Flags, & Ideas.
      -Lipark Japanese Modder, For the Map Background
      -Clemendive, For the Qing Empire flag design
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 73
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; (WIP) Stanovia
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 6/11/21 (DoH 19)
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol
      Update 6/4/21 (DoH 18)
      UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
      Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
      I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
      Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^
      Update 5/28/21 (DoH 17)
      So ye, I've done all connections and went to do cities but I have a problem about ports: they don't exist. You can't build them and I don't know where's the problem, if anyone knows, pls help.

#slavsunite
    • By Pakek_Gaming
      Hi,

Some time ago, I created addon 3.0 by combining the skeleton of addon + and the core of Bloody Europa II. It turned out cool, especially when you can play with all the features of bloody Europe in your favorite addon. Now I have thought a little about the name and further development of the project, so the name of this mod is now addonredux. I plan to also add the features of the siegredux mod to my mod, but in the meantime, you can download it completely free and right now

Download link:   GOOGLE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g3sfFDXu4d0kxfzq96tbxTLchUQXdz52/view?usp=sharing
      link to the review:

(if nothing appears here, please wait)
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!