Age of History Games

Hi guys

This is the Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ for AOC2 that i created

I hope you will like!

How to download:

To download, you need to go to "formable_civs" folder on Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ folder and copy the "unrlp" file and paste the "unrlp" file on Age of Civilizations 2 -> map -> Earth -> formable_civs.

Only before you need to download the Union of New Rio de la Plata civilization file at that link below:

The file of Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ is here below for download:

Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ for AOC2.rar

Edited by Earthball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      CONNECTIONS: 1%/2565
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None
      PROVINCES DONE:

#slavsunite
    • By Pakek_Gaming
      I just started making my own mod on age of history II, so I created this post. There could be a lot of idle chatter here, but let's get to the point:
      So far, only one scenario (with events) will be in fashion, but scenarios may be added soon. I don’t know how many provinces there will be, but the cards may be added in the future.
      Different ideologies
      My own country flags
      Upd:
      Here come the first successes! the map is made at 50% and it remains a little to refine it. While I was doing it, I thought about the lore of mod and the semantic part. The mod will describe the centuries of feudalism, when there were no single huge countries, but only small scattered counties and baronies. We will also be accompanied by various cults that worship the dark forces, so maybe it's time to start a crusade?))
      While making a map, I hope to finish it soon All the details on mod development in discord: https://discord.gg/26fp47ZhRd

• By AoH2MerezTR
      Bu mod, Hearts of Iron IV Game'den esinlenmiştir. Şu anda beta aşamasındadır ve modun görselleri neredeyse tamamlanmıştır. Bağlantı, liderler ve senaryolar düzenlendiğinde paylaşılacaktır.
      Ağırlıklı olarak II. Dünya Savaşı senaryoları olacaktır. II. Dünya Savaşı olayları tarihlerine göre ayarlanacaktır.

AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmasıdır ilerleyen daha kaliteli çalışmalar gelecektir.
      AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmadır, ileride daha kaliteli işler çıkacaktır.

AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden link paylaşılacaktır.
      Bağlantı AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden paylaşılacaktır.
      AoH2MerezTR Youtube Kanalı bağlantısı :  https://bit.ly/2Lb4Ufr
      YAPIMCI:  @Şehzade Kerem
      Reklamcı : @__king_aziz__ 

• By ivr17
      Developement progress: vse normalno
      Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!