Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

Crusaders III - CK3 Mod for AoC2 (1100 / 8503 Provinces) (CONTINUES..)

Now I will make a long explanation, first of all we found the reason for assigning the states to the game because the provinces were wrong and we were not aware of it. When we first started mod, my time gave me Map Editor 2.0 with 900 provinces drawn. As you know, I drew 1200 province. and I tried transferring provinces to the game to find out if there was a problem, but failed. I gave the provinces to Kerem and asked if there was a problem.And he told me the provinces were wrong. In fact, provinces were incorrect when they first gave me. In short, I have to start make the provinces from the very beginning. 😔  

15 minutes ago, Hacktor said:

Now I will make a long explanation, first of all we found the reason for assigning the states to the game because the provinces were wrong and we were not aware of it. When we first started mod, my time gave me Map Editor 2.0 with 900 provinces drawn. As you know, I drew 1200 province. and I tried transferring provinces to the game to find out if there was a problem, but failed. I gave the provinces to Kerem and asked if there was a problem.And he told me the provinces were wrong. In fact, provinces were incorrect when they first gave me. In short, I have to start make the provinces from the very beginning. 😔  

Well, at least the chances of another error happening are lower.

On 4/29/2021 at 3:32 PM, Hacktor said:

DONT DELETE THE PROVINCES COME TO DISCORD 

STOP MAKING THE NEW PROVS

13 hours ago, Manuel Labrozzi said:

Bu mod ne zaman çıkacak? Ve önceki sorudan, nerede olduğunuzu bilmek istiyorum.

The exact release date of the mod is unknown. As for where we are, 1200 provinces are over now, and the transitions are done by simon (I will make 100 more provinces today)