Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

Crusaders III - CK3 Mod for AoC2 (1100 / 8503 Provinces) (CONTINUES..)

I would kindly like to know the progression of this mod, as I have not heard from you since May 24th.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:21 AM, Hacktor said:

The exact release date of the mod is unknown. As for where we are, 1200 provinces are over now, and the transitions are done by simon (I will make 100 more provinces today)

Edited by Manuel Labrozzi

On 6/7/2021 at 8:13 AM, Hacktor said:

I just took a break from making the mod

Without intruding on his personal affairs, I would like to know why he had to take a break in the progression of the mod?

Since this is the beginning, I made a fast entry. I will do 50 provinces a day in the next days. (due to schools) but a friend said he wanted to help the mod, depending on the situation, the number of provinces made per day may change

6 minutes ago, Aoh 2 Fan said:

first of all this is a very nice mod so when is the release date?

I can't give an exact date, but the beta will be released at New Year's or mid-January, and the full version will be in early April.