Age of History Games
ivr17

Addon • Age of History II

Posted (edited)

Will this mod have accurate growth rates? So that the populations of countries are somewhat accurate? Like in the high middle ages france had a population of around 16 million while england had 3 or india 60 overall you can just look at https://luminocity3d.org/WorldPopDen/#3/12.00/10.00 and change the growth rate according to that

I see lots of mods that just ignore this and it adds some depth to the game

Edited by Zoldy4

1 hour ago, Zoldy4 said:

Will this mod have accurate growth rates? So that the populations of countries are somewhat accurate? Like in the high middle ages france had a population of around 16 million while england had 3 or india 60 overall you can just look at https://luminocity3d.org/WorldPopDen/#3/12.00/10.00 and change the growth rate according to that

I see lots of mods that just ignore this and it adds some depth to the game

The population will be rather conditional

57 minutes ago, Murattarum said:

Can you add the real borders and regions of the autonomous republics in Russia for a realistic and perfect modern world scenario ? 

Republics_of_Russia1.png

That would not be realistic at all... It could be if he makes a core for them but it would not be realistic to give them provinces.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mimida21
      i have seen ones with middle east already,  but like, there ain't the other ones, you know: The African one.
      so i made a scenario featuring only countries from middle east and north Africa only.

you're welcome.
      note: and no, i ain't feature any European country cause of refugee crisis and dumb jokes, this is a pure, accurate version of the Arab world, i made this for fun, not politics
       may 19 update: i wastelanded one provinces and give 4 more for turkey, should be accurate now. 
      may 25 update: i made three new scenarios, one about fascism vs communism, two about world war 1 and 2.

thearabworld.rar
    • By Lipark Japanese modder
      Formable Nations
      what do you think make game more fun?
      i think one of those is Formable Nations!
      now im collecting your ideas for our mod "Hearts of AoH2 Remastered Edition!"
      historical, fantastic, alternative, madness, everything ok!
      Im planning introduce formale nations in next update. Any languages is ok.
      Im looking forward to your interesting ideas!

★Example★
      Nation name; Antilles Federation 
      Capital; La Habana
      Description; against United State power in  Caribean sea, after cuba revolutuion, they formed confederation.
                            Idea comes from area name.
      Flag;

Required Provinces;

• By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!