Age of History Games
ivr17

Addon 2.0 • Age of History II

22 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Each time I check this part of the forums out it's either begging Ivr for a download link please wait for God sakes and bashing Chairman when I haven't seen the guy do anything wrong what a community and being one of the first people on the forums I am a bit disappointed in this community

I don’t do any but I get ur message.

22 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Each time I check this part of the forums out it's either begging Ivr for a download link please wait for God sakes and bashing Chairman when I haven't seen the guy do anything wrong what a community and being one of the first people on the forums I am a bit disappointed in this community

That is the fate of AoH2 i said before

https://sun9-25.userapi.com/impg/Fgq-Ob8dXaXjntJgKSkrr8RKPRJpgdAgZWoWpg/Dt1n3ILKblA.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=a6f85ff4176b811f17a71796d6083df7&type=album

https://sun9-20.userapi.com/impg/w7x_0pfo7SLnyiUYqmDnpmYl9U7v0-9XvQZguw/BliEuHyuhCs.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=fab9f70fe14c27a47b6f338fb2dfa9de&type=album

new scenario is done

Looking at your masterpiece, I really admire you. This project of my friend has been waiting for a long time since you started doing it last year. I hope you can finish it soon or give it a try . Hope to hear back soon and hope the mod will be released soon or maybe a test version for everyone to try.