Age of History Games
Chairman Baad

😇 IS THERE HOPE? 😇

On 11/9/2020 at 4:05 AM, Chairman Baad said:

Alright everyone, guess what just happened? This asshole just fucking dislike-bombed some of my standalone releases all because I stopped developing this mod.

Screenshot_20210424-140211_Brave.jpg.e0d3956dfa1dc75a47d3fc05bf71c875.jpg

Is this the kind of shit I should expect from the AoH community? Are we, the players, to allow this sort of disrespectful behavior towards developers? If we aren't to take action, then I say we just let this game die. I fucking hate modding AoH2 now. I'm never publishing a mod again. Fuck the new project. It's getting deleted. I don't care anymore. I'm done. Piss off.

This mod is no longer receiving public updates. Any necessary fixes and corrections will be delivered through patches, but no new content will be released at all.

game_logo.png.21f56838b18d0c009c8707bab867ce1f.png

This is my personal AoH2 mod featuring all of my previous scenarios and custom civs, and then some. This mod started off small and then grew with updates and patches.

The public version of TCBC includes:

• 36 new scenarios (including the sub-mod Uchronia Deluxe, 7 scenarios for the AoH1 map, and 1 for the Europe map)
  • 101 new provinces for the main map
  • 37 government types (including vanilla gov types)
  • 134 new civilizations, 49 new formables, and 16 new unions
  • 211 new leaders
  • New scripted action mechanic (available in 2020 and Sovereign scenarios)
  • Nighttime map background (PC only)
  • 0% AI aggressiveness feature (Android only)
  • New sounds, cities, alliance names, flag overlays, and ribbon bars
  • 4 different fonts (English only)
  • Enhanced localization for several different languages
  • Miscellaneous improvements, fixes, and enhancements

This mod has been localized for U.S. English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Romanian, and Serbo-Croat-Bosnian. If there are missing translations, please notify the credited translators. (see below)

And one more thing: That kid just costed you your download links. This mod will never be downloaded again.

(Soundtrack comes in .zip for PC players and .obb for Android players)

Final public version: 1.3.0b / 29 March 2021
A note for PC users: It's best to uninstall any previous versions of TCBC before installing the latest one to clear out unused files and prevent some major bugs. The current version, 1.3.0b, requires players to uninstall their previous version.

Development Stream - My Other Projects - Localization Contributor Form - The Chairman Baad Collective (forum club)

Full Credits List:
@Chairman Baad (developer and designer)
Wikimedia Commons (icons and event pictures)
Lukasz Jakowski, Chexier, King George, and Mavroslykos (all content from vanilla AoH2)
@LightStarSkies (Spanish localization)
@Spartanus (Brazilian Portuguese localization)
@Adil (Russian localization)
@Ern and Vaux (Turkish localization)
@setapdede (Romanian localization)
@Commieslav (Serbo-Croat-Bosnian localization)

Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

1537992955_Screenshot_20210324-034938_TheChairmanBaadCollection.thumb.jpg.157b14e2000b10dc085935d02d213387.jpg

1314520511_Screenshot_20210324-035038_TheChairmanBaadCollection.thumb.jpg.2f446d02d9a10a558d231dfe27a9d13d.jpg

217222640_Screenshot_20210324-035129_TheChairmanBaadCollection.thumb.jpg.545b3f885ae9b8c9147bf350a02d5b46.jpg

AM SORRY

And now, some two word responses to the people here:

11 hours ago, Lakhal said:

CHAIRMAN BAAD AM SORRY 

I know.

10 hours ago, Bifalot said:

Then stop let go do something else with your time 

Well said!

1 hour ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

Hey @Chairman Baad you are retired of "retired modder".

Im looking forward to your next update :- )

Keep dreaming.

1 hour ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

then you have to raise the popularity points up to former points

Bruh moment.

Hey man, fellow mod developer of this overall dead game. Honestly if one dude mass disliked your posts, that shouldn't get such reaction from you, especially since people were waiting for this and had expectation. You should generally expect people to act in a way you, for some reason, don't like in any place on the internet. Nobody should let the game die for that (starting from the point that the game is overall dead anyways). You did a good job and your projects were interesting. A shame they ended like that.

6 hours ago, CassalettIV said:

Hey man, fellow mod developer of this overall dead game. Honestly if one dude mass disliked your posts, that shouldn't get such reaction from you, especially since people were waiting for this and had expectation. You should generally expect people to act in a way you, for some reason, don't like in any place on the internet. Nobody should let the game die for that (starting from the point that the game is overall dead anyways). You did a good job and your projects were interesting. A shame they ended like that.

Honestly, the reason I'm retired is more than that. It's my loss of interest in modding. It's my lack of time and failure to keep up with demand. It's my inability to stay afloat when mods like Conquerors and TSGW reign supreme. I just don't think I've released something that's worth releasing. And when you're dealing with a dying game riddled with bugs and inaccuracies, you have to ask yourself: Is anything worth releasing for this? And my answer: Not anymore. So yeah, that's why this community will never see a mod from me again. Maybe a scenario or two, but that's as far as I'm going from here on out.

2 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

正直なところ、私が引退した理由はそれだけではありません。それは私の改造への興味の喪失です。それは私の時間の不足と需要に追いつくのに失敗したことです。征服者やTSGWのような改造が最高に君臨するとき、それは私の浮かんでいることができないことです。リリースする価値のあるものをリリースしたとは思いません。そして、バグや不正確さに満ちた死にかけているゲームを扱っているときは、自分自身に問いかける必要があります。これのためにリリースする価値のあるものはありますか?そして私の答え:もうありません。そうそう、それがこのコミュニティが私からのmodを二度と見ることがない理由です。たぶん1つか2つのシナリオですが、それは私がこれから先に進む限りです。

You should have said that sooner. I feel something like that too.i have worked for making graphics, bg, scenarios, coding.

im glad a lot of people enjoy it but i dont feel something enough. I take a touch on another famous game with various genru. and i

get a lot of ideas. You should leave this game for a while and touch on another to give rest to your brain

game. you will gain new encounter and a lot of ideas.

10 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

You should have said that sooner. I feel something like that too.i have worked for making graphics, bg, scenarios, coding.

im glad a lot of people enjoy it but i dont feel something enough. I take a touch on another famous game with various genru. and i

get a lot of ideas. You should leave this game for a while and touch on another to give rest to your brain

game. you will gain new encounter and a lot of ideas.

Nah, this is the end for me.

28 minutes ago, CupheadPaulYT said:

plot twist: he is actually making the new update

Yeah, for myself. Private development, anyone?

On 5/9/2021 at 12:50 PM, Chairman Baad said:

Honestly, the reason I'm retired is more than that. It's my loss of interest in modding. It's my lack of time and failure to keep up with demand. It's my inability to stay afloat when mods like Conquerors and TSGW reign supreme. I just don't think I've released something that's worth releasing. And when you're dealing with a dying game riddled with bugs and inaccuracies, you have to ask yourself: Is anything worth releasing for this? And my answer: Not anymore. So yeah, that's why this community will never see a mod from me again. Maybe a scenario or two, but that's as far as I'm going from here on out.

I think it would be worth a try, maybe even if you can't beat other mods, I would at least be sure that it will make a nice mod.