Jump to content
Age of History Games
Aryan

The New Order mod - 1.0.21

[Android] Fully compliant vassals  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

On 3/19/2021 at 2:40 PM, Free1917 said:

Apparently I've found this bugs:

#1: If you try to load a previous game it glitches to the main menu

#2: If you load it again, it will be successful but the issue is that the game will be so glitched that it will be unplayable because you can't change turns, open diplomacy menu (actually any menu really). 

#3: Before I found those bugs I found another one which basically means I had to get out and reload the save file when I traded territories, annexed territories in peace treaties etc. This happened to the AI also.

I have seen the first two happen. Closing the game, starting a new game, playing one turn and then loading it tends to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

I loaded three different saves past turn 20. All of them got corrupted to shit. I think this mod's about to either get P.I.'d or have a lot of events taken out or reworked.

Does your game get corrupted automatically when you get past turn 20 everytime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

That seems to have fixed it. So the save glitch has something to do with the events in the screenshot.

Good to hear that it worked. I think I’ll be able to fix that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Aryan, your mod is great but needs more work and update. for instance the world map is too dark, even darker than the actual TNO from HOI4, make it more lighter looking. and buff Russian warlords by giving more starting money for them and more events that can raise troops, like how Omsk gets buffed up against Zlatoust. also when i first played Omsk, it ended in 1981 and still did not manage to unite Russia entirely, only the Western half. all Russian warlords should be given an equal chance at winning fast to unite Russia by 1969. so assimilating Russian provinces should be made easier, like having a 100% stable region in 20 turns for any Russian warlords as opposed to 50, needing just at least 600$ to fully assimilate a Russian province, and having new country leaders switch without making vassals. again this is an Omsk-related issue as well as when the Karbyshev death event happened, i had to make a second Omsk just to get Yazov. that can be changed somehow by having Karbyshev replaced with Yazov instantly in 1963 without making a 2nd Omsk, and keeping same ammount of provinces, troops, and money from 1962 onward.

What i say is that any player-lead Russian warlord, especially Omsk, should be given more buffs and easier assimilation of provinces to unify Russia as fast as in HOI4. during the Great Trial event, if you play as Omsk, only 2 songs will play. 1st is a full version of Sacred War, 2nd is Battle on the Ice should play. the versions of Sacred War and Battle on Ice that should play during the Great Trial are this one for Sacred War,

and this one for Battle on Ice.

Omsk should be given more troops as to make it stronger to show it is ready for The Great Trial, and then once reaching into Germany proper after taking all Reichkommisariats, Thermonuclear War even would likely happen (but not in a prolonged GCW, or Heydrich winning the GCW then followed by a second GCW, or even a DSR takeover) and having the Anarchy take over all map by having 99999999 troops in the randomly starting provinces all over Earth it gets then declaring war on every country after the event to show end of the world.

The mod needs more military music. more Russian, more German, more Japanese, more American, more Italian, and so on. and specific music from any country should play only if you play as that country, like for example if you play as a Russian warlord, only Russian music will play.

in regards to Germany, i think DSR and Armeeverband Freies Europa should be added too. from what i read on the TNO subreddit, it said apparently that DSR can make "Volkskommisariats", so a expansionist DSR taking over Europe could happen too.

as for Japan, the Great Asian War needs should be added soon as well for more Asia content.

during Goring's Wild Ride, buffing Germany as hard as possible should be added to replicate the most possible extent of German expansion.

In Speer's path, Gang of 4 should be included.

Your TNO mod is great and addictive, but needs more work, such as events easier and faster conquering, and more music. So far so good, remember my ideas, they can be added step by step, time by time.

hopefully your TNO mod can add all sorts of content from all TNO submods, it would be fun for more playthrough.

 

and i played as both Vyatka and Omsk at the same time recently, because i have a headcanon of Yazov and the Black League allying with Vladimir III to make a Second Russian Empire. I unified Russia by 1968 after forming a Vyatka-Omsk union, so comfy

and when i tried to play as Goring's Germany, when the GCW began, it just showed me defeat and could not choose any GCW side, is this a bug or have i picked the wrong events path?

Edited by Vyatkomsk
spelled new as "nee" by mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Vyatkomsk said:

Aryan, your mod is great but needs more work and update. for instance the world map is too dark, even darker than the actual TNO from HOI4, make it more lighter looking. and buff Russian warlords by giving more starting money for them and more events that can raise troops, like how Omsk gets buffed up against Zlatoust. also when i first played Omsk, it ended in 1981 and still did not manage to unite Russia entirely, only the Western half. all Russian warlords should be given an equal chance at winning fast to unite Russia by 1969. so assimilating Russian provinces should be made easier, like having a 100% stable region in 20 turns for any Russian warlords as opposed to 50, needing just at least 600$ to fully assimilate a Russian province, and having new country leaders switch without making vassals. again this is an Omsk-related issue as well as when the Karbyshev death event happened, i had to make a second Omsk just to get Yazov. that can be changed somehow by having Karbyshev replaced with Yazov instantly in 1963 without making a 2nd Omsk, and keeping same ammount of provinces, troops, and money from 1962 onward.

What i say is that any player-lead Russian warlord, especially Omsk, should be given more buffs and easier assimilation of provinces to unify Russia as fast as in HOI4. during the Great Trial event, if you play as Omsk, only 2 songs will play. 1st is a full version of Sacred War, 2nd is Battle on the Ice should play. the versions of Sacred War and Battle on Ice that should play during the Great Trial are this one for Sacred War,

and this one for Battle on Ice.

Omsk should be given more troops as to make it stronger to show it is ready for The Great Trial, and then once reaching into Germany proper after taking all Reichkommisariats, Thermonuclear War even would likely happen (but not in a prolonged GCW, or Heydrich winning the GCW then followed by a second GCW, or even a DSR takeover) and having the Anarchy take over all map by having 99999999 troops in the randomly starting provinces all over Earth it gets then declaring war on every country after the event to show end of the world.

The mod needs more military music. more Russian, more German, more Japanese, more American, more Italian, and so on. and specific music from any country should play only if you play as that country, like for example if you play as a Russian warlord, only Russian music will play.

in regards to Germany, i think DSR and Armeeverband Freies Europa should be added too. from what i read on the TNO subreddit, it said apparently that DSR can make "Volkskommisariats", so a expansionist DSR taking over Europe could happen too.

as for Japan, the Great Asian War needs should be added soon as well for more Asia content.

during Goring's Wild Ride, buffing Germany as hard as possible should be added to replicate the most possible extent of German expansion.

In Speer's path, Gang of 4 should be included.

Your TNO mod is great and addictive, but needs more work, such as events easier and faster conquering, and more music. So far so good, remember my ideas, they can be added step by step, time by time.

hopefully your TNO mod can add all sorts of content from all TNO submods, it would be fun for more playthrough.

 

and i played as both Vyatka and Omsk at the same time recently, because i have a headcanon of Yazov and the Black League allying with Vladimir III to make a Second Russian Empire. I unified Russia by 1968 after forming a Vyatka-Omsk union, so comfy

and when i tried to play as Goring's Germany, when the GCW began, it just showed me defeat and could not choose any GCW side, is this a bug or have i picked the wrong events path?

I can make some improvements to the stuff in Russia. But I cannot allow switching leaders without switching countries. I have learned some things which should minimise the negative effects of the tag switch for a player. Also right now only regional unification has been implemented as I wanted to to make it work properly before I add full unification. Also I cannot change music via events or depending on what you're playing as. I have plans to add more stuff for Germany in the future. As for Japan the Great Asian War has been added already (it has some issues at the moment but it should trigger every time). As for the last thing when playing Germany you will get a power struggle event when Hitler dies. Follow the instructions given in the event and release yourself as one of the candidates. 

Also keep in mind that adding content for Germany and every Russian unifier will take some time.

Edited by Aryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2021 at 10:37 AM, Chungus dickus said:

I agree with every single word you said but it's gonna take a long time to implement it all

Yes i agree, i wish all that would be added, sadly it will not. But it would make the mod much more better and the gameplay would be as fast as in the actual TNO, plus conquering would be 90% easier and it would not be slow and hard even with AI aggression lowered. if i knew how to dev i would help Aryan with the mod to add all the possible features i suggested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Aryan said:

I can make some improvements to the stuff in Russia. But I cannot allow switching leaders without switching countries. I have learned some things which should minimise the negative effects of the tag switch for a player. Also right now only regional unification has been implemented as I wanted to to make it work properly before I add full unification. Also I cannot change music via events or depending on what you're playing as. I have plans to add more stuff for Germany in the future. As for Japan the Great Asian War has been added already (it has some issues at the moment but it should trigger every time). As for the last thing when playing Germany you will get a power struggle event when Hitler dies. Follow the instructions given in the event and release yourself as one of the candidates. 

Also keep in mind that adding content for Germany and every Russian unifier will take some time.

Improvements such as faster (like before 1970) unification, more funding for more troops, easier and quicker assimilation (100 stable province with 100% of population belonging to that country after conquest in about 20 turns)? I can see that. Good luck developing further, maybe more people will help you out soon, i wish i would if i could

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do i install the things u say how to download by replacing the aoc2 files with the tno files, nothings happends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A look at some of the things in the next update.Screenshot_20210328-195244.thumb.png.ab637aa973ea55b39af4debad7ea4ad8.png

Options for a partial victory will be present for both sides in the South African War. Also when the SAW begins USA gets an event to send some aid to South Africa. If South Africa survives long enough then the USA can intervene more directly. Also when the war lasts for some months then Angola rebels. Apart from this the Schild members and RK Madagascar will start with a significant deficit money to weaken them.Screenshot_20210328-195215.thumb.png.bfe2be189c446183cdc8e76928c6360a.png

The PRC will have to fight Mengjiang now. They can end up losing most of their land in the war. Also Amur will now get the part of Manchuria below their capital via an event instead of starting with it.

Screenshot_20210328-195328.thumb.png.3e6fe22984015b8a11a9fad5bba6a655.png

All Central Siberian warlords will have a regional unification event. Also the unification wars in the region have been reworked for balance purposes. I intend to add regional unification event for the Harbin three, then all unifiers except West Russia will have a regional unification event. Also the peace events for the Harbin war have been slightly altered since Chita always won and then always lost to the communists.

Edited by Aryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Aryan said:

A look at some of the things in the next update.Screenshot_20210328-195244.thumb.png.ab637aa973ea55b39af4debad7ea4ad8.png

Options for a partial victory will be present for both sides in the South African War. Also when the SAW begins USA gets an event to send some aid to South Africa. If South Africa survives long enough then the USA can intervene more directly. Also when the war lasts for some months then Angola rebels. Apart from this the Schild members and RK Madagascar will start with a significant deficit money to weaken them.Screenshot_20210328-195215.thumb.png.bfe2be189c446183cdc8e76928c6360a.png

The PRC will have to fight Mengjiang now. They can end up losing most of their land in the war. Also Amur will now get the part of Manchuria below their capital via an event instead of starting with it.

Screenshot_20210328-195328.thumb.png.3e6fe22984015b8a11a9fad5bba6a655.png

All Central Siberian warlords will have a regional unification event. Also the unification wars in the region have been reworked for balance purposes. I intend to add regional unification event for the Harbin three, then all unifiers except West Russia will have a regional unification event. Also the peace events for the Harbin war have been slightly altered since Chita always won and then always lost to the communists.

Nice❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...