Age of History 3

So I started doing those connections and I will tell you: this will take forever

also i noticed one province missing thinking what i'll do about that lol

Edited by Kingpvz

On 1/13/2021 at 12:35 PM, Kingpvz said:

(DoH 14)
Hello! I decided not to stop DoH from existence lol; I made a lot of connections as well as a lot of other stuff (sea provinces, continents and regions) but then I decided to make some army box fixes and the game crashed. Now I can't open it so if someone knows the solution, pls tell me lol

day of history is still a thing

also i found another missing province xd

Edited by Kingpvz

DoH 15
Hello everyone! I have great stuff right here! Not only, literally everything is finished (exept for connections), I have already started doing cities and reached 30% about connections! Because I forgot names of some capitals I'll have to visit my babushka which can be done in 9 days from now so if I'll get enough psychycal power to complete connections next week, I won't be able to continue yet, just so you know. Here are connections I've done (i hope you can see the lines):
1897277053_bandicam2021-05-1416-34-41-702.thumb.jpg.f62b07bb7c74c99c90256db4715e0c7e.jpg

The provinces... are a bit of a mess there, no consistency in spacing, lots of ugly tentacles, and I see some very, very long and narrow single provinces separating areas, are they supposed to be rivers? Also, the world map itself looks way too smooth to be even slightly realistic.

Still, a great effort there and I wish you the best finishing the map. If you ever make a new version, maybe I can help you make it look more realistic and aesthetically pleasing, both the map, and the provinces.

Edited by Valixor

On 5/24/2021 at 10:41 AM, Valixor said:

The provinces... are a bit of a mess there, no consistency in spacing, lots of ugly tentacles, and I see some very, very long and narrow single provinces separating areas, are they supposed to be rivers? Also, the world map itself looks way too smooth to be even slightly realistic.

Still, a great effort there and I wish you the best finishing the map. If you ever make a new version, maybe I can help you make it look more realistic and aesthetically pleasing, both the map, and the provinces.

so: those are borders and the bg is not finalized yet, i'll do it when the mod will be done. and about strange province shapes (lol) i just wanted to be a bit original xd, thanks for your comment ^^

DoH 17
So ye, I've done all connections and went to do cities but I have a problem about ports: they don't exist. You can't build them and I don't know where's the problem, if anyone knows, pls help.

The lack of ports is probably because you set sea provinces after connecting them with land. AoH II doesn't know how to properly deal with this (just another bug in the pile).

If you have already set sea provinces, disconnect all sea and land provinces that border each other, and reconnect them once again. This should solve your no-ports problem.

It will reset province statistics though, so keep that in mind.

P.S. There may be another way to fix this problem, I'll give it here if I find one.

Edited by Valixor

On 5/29/2021 at 9:58 AM, Valixor said:

The lack of ports is probably because you set sea provinces after connecting them with land. AoH II doesn't know how to properly deal with this (just another bug in the pile).

If you have already set sea provinces, disconnect all sea and land provinces that border each other, and reconnect them once again. This should solve your no-ports problem.

It will reset province statistics though, so keep that in mind.

P.S. There may be another way to fix this problem, I'll give it here if I find one.

uwu thanks

p.s. : it helped thanks so much

Edited by Kingpvz

Day of History number 18
UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^

DoH 19
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol

DoH 20
Happy 20th day of history! To celebrate this, I've made the first alavidian war scenario which you can check below! It's a bigger scenario that took me a lot of time and considering it's only the first part it is making me redecision everything lol; also the poprattian war scenario is broken somehow, when you open it it crashes the game not sure why1762991007_bandicam2021-06-1815-10-15-542.thumb.png.f48035f3b06112ae73dc5e8d98bd61f7.png

On 1/13/2021 at 3:35 AM, Kingpvz said:

Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!

I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!

Support me on patreon please (click here)

Background: Background

PROVINCES: 2565 

NATIONS: 75

SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; Stanovia; First Alavidian War 1946; Poprattian Civil War

PROVINCES DONE:
2121428575_bandicam2021-04-2613-22-08-687.thumb.jpg.d1ac69c1d3f0b9c77de9e9d7cb2ce236.jpg

Update 6/18/21 (DoH 20)
Happy 20th day of history! To celebrate this, I've made the first alavidian war scenario which you can check below! It's a bigger scenario that took me a lot of time and considering it's only the first part it is making me redecision everything lol; also the poprattian war scenario is broken somehow, when you open it it crashes the game not sure why1762991007_bandicam2021-06-1815-10-15-542.thumb.png.f48035f3b06112ae73dc5e8d98bd61f7.png

Update 6/11/21 (DoH 19)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol

Update 6/4/21 (DoH 18)
UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^

#slavsunite

Loved, Very creative idea of yours.

DoH 21
BIGGEST UPDATE SO FAR!!! Not only I made 13 new scenarios and a lot of nations but I also updated the test scenario and started actual modding process! Splash no longer says Age of Civilizations 2, instead it is Age of Alavida! Hordes no longer exist. Made a new ideology instead - Dependant (similar to vassal but far more free). Next, I changed the world continent package so now we have islands: Continental Alavida, Filipovia, Primyo and Sekdon! Did you think it's all? no. next I changed the color selector graphics so i like it lol; Added 5 formable civilizations, fixed regions and terrain types. I also played with some in game stuff that I don't remember so you can try it yourself lol;;; Next, I added first leader - leader of GSS and Stanovia - Onakla Ubrow! That would be it for this week, I think I did enough lol. Also, next few weeks I won't be home so no updates ;-;