Distrion

2. Med Dog

Med Dog

3. Lim10

Lim10

4. A Brazilian Brother
  • Similar Content

• By sussolini
      Two Minutes to Midnight is a mod that I am working on that is not focused on any specific scenario or time period.
      As of now it's little more than a testbed, so I will not be posting the download link here.
      Instead, you can join my discord server: https://discord.gg/MM7WWjTfCe and download the mod there.
    • By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition
      That`s map of Emu War in 1932
      Update list :
      V1.0 - Relase of map

1627849063742lnrdiqku.rar
    • By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition
      That`s map of Emu War in 1932
      Update list :
      V1.0 - Relase of map

1627848405931igqrlkjs.rar
    • By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

Hail Shop Soy!

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Hello !
      This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
      With Events of course !
      ------WİTH 200 EVENTS !------
      IMPORTANT ! 
                    I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!
                    And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!
                    And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!
      And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !
      And play with %20 AI Agressive - %50 Game Speed

V2.5 - Final Version !

-New 12 event
      -New 24 leader (with pictures)
      -And now the total number of events is 200. the total number of leaders is 45 (and they all have pictures!)

Producers : Beag_5 (me) - Price

And thanks for the help :  Mad Dog - Emrer Bozkurters - Çikolatalı Süt - Mr. Cool Brock.

Download Link for PC :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yau1h9DhEaB5WVGSa067LcNI9NwNzXF4/view?usp=sharing

Download Link for Mobil (Parch 0.3 with WW1): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1symWK-oBv2ezDVd5ZNO2tW0svV5rqJd0/view?usp=sharing

The Gathering Storm Mod : 

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!