Age of History 3

With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.

Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.

20611170_AgeofCivilizationsII3_5_202111_29_48PM.thumb.png.4ee9cae6383620f963f2b2593d74e6a2.png

(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)

Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it. 

So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events. 

FAQ:
Q: When will this be released?
A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.

=====

Q: How much events will this have?
A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.

=====

Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
A: Not at the moment, no.

=====

Q: Will this get cancelled?
A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.

On 3/6/2021 at 12:27 PM, Nationalism Is Strength said:

My worst nightmare because im British

F

On 3/8/2021 at 8:57 PM, Dorld11 said:

Ponle Irlanda como títere a Napoleón, estaría interesante

No hablo español, así que estoy usando un traductor, lo siento. El imperio de Napoleón ya es extremadamente poderoso, así que haré posible a través de un evento durante una nueva y última guerra de coalición entre Napoleón y Europa hacer tal cosa.

Also, here's a sneak peak to the Great Balkan War,

Age of Civilizations II 3_10_2021 10_39_06 AM.png

On 3/14/2021 at 12:23 AM, The Best said:

Can i get the background and UI files please?

The background is from Lipark, do check his page lol. Also the UI hasn't changed.

---

Also possible new update. I'm gonna go digging into AOH2's files and see if I can find proper flag frames. If I do, I'll probably change the current flags within the game (considering to use a Victoria 2 or HOI4 filter). It shouldn't take too long really.