Age of History Games
  1. GMC_dude

GMC_dude

2. Dolphin General

Dolphin General

• Similar Content

• By hugomur
      Hello Everyone I modified the AOC2 ipa and put assests from the Addon + file for android into it, so with that I made Addon + for iOS.

Download: You can sideload this ipa non-jailbroken with Altstore or Appcake
      If you’re jailbroken you can use Appcake and Altstore too but you could also use ReProvision or install the file with Filza
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-oDCm_HSv19PC0IxFLwqOcvwHed-d_3D/view?usp=drivesdk

• By ansarimuzakkir31
      This is my first map and its the only map available for iOS ,
      If you dont know how to install scenario on iOS let me know, i will show you guyz a tutorial

1440_W 1440 1440_A 1440_C 1440_D 1440_HRE 1440_INFO.json 1440_PD
    • By İmperial Sealand
      hi
      I want to add something to game in IOS but how can I open its files?
    • By Basileia Ton Rhomaion
      Now I have made a scenario though Bloody Europe II called A More Lenient Victory since the whole point is to not be as harsh on Germany Austria and Hungary the Ottomans and Bulgarians suffer pretty ,uch the same fate as in our timeline but they lose slightly more land this scenario also has a Middle East not really colonised by the Europeans.  A multitude of alternate history scenarios like What if Turkey lost the Greco-Turkish War, What if Egypt managed to gain complete independent from the UK in 1922, What if thr Bolsheviks lost the Russian Civil War, and a few others with help of the community on Discord I managed to make a Map and scenario that's unique and I'll happily take and ideas to improve this scenario.

• By NitroTheFlygon
      Exactly what is said in the title; the guide for Android doesn’t seem to add up the same on iOS devices that aren’t Macs.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!