Jump to content
Age of History Games
BaronVon016

New Trailers and Images in Discord | Gathering Storm 1936 (HOI4 STYLE) - A Conqueror´s II mod ✠

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BaronVon016 said:

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

This mod will have:
➢ Focus trees for much of Europe.
➢ Own color palette.
➢ +15 events per country
➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV).
➢ New background music.
➢ New cursor.
➢ (Probably), new icons.
➢ Leaders for each ideology. (Ex: Germany will be able to return to the Kaiserreich, and will form the German empire with an event, causing the leader to change from Hitler to Wilhelm II). Unfortunately for better and more changes of leaders I will have to wait for the 4th update of Conqueror's II.


❑ For now, I don't have a Discord group of the mod in case I need helpers, but I probably will, as I will need helpers to try to translate the mod into different languages or add new focus trees to new countries.

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Images of two events.

 

3666.png

346.png

Looks like really HOI4! Good job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks very interesting! I can't wait for it's release 🙂

Also, do you think you could post the Backgorund? It looks very cool and I think the game would look better with it. If not then it's ok

Keep the good work! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if this is possible,but add Production and other tabs that are in HOI4.For now,everything looks nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BaronVon016 said:

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

This mod will have:
➢ Focus trees for much of Europe.
➢ Own color palette.
➢ +15 events per country
➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV).
➢ New background music.
➢ New cursor.
➢ (Probably), new icons.
➢ Leaders for each ideology. (Ex: Germany will be able to return to the Kaiserreich, and will form the German empire with an event, causing the leader to change from Hitler to Wilhelm II). Unfortunately for better and more changes of leaders I will have to wait for the 4th update of Conqueror's II.


❑ For now, I don't have a Discord group of the mod in case I need helpers, but I probably will, as I will need helpers to try to translate the mod into different languages or add new focus trees to new countries.

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Images of two events.

 

3666.png

346.png

that colour pallete is amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

This looks very interesting! I can't wait for it's release 🙂

Also, do you think you could post the Backgorund? It looks very cool and I think the game would look better with it. If not then it's ok

Keep the good work! 

The color palette next to the background map will come with the mod, in other words, on launch day, you will download the mod and it will come with everything shown in the image. Thanks for your support!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

looks very nice Can i help you? i can make UI, code for some features and making events and scenario and i have hoi4

For now I'm fine, thanks anyway, I'll ask for help when I see it necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BaronVon016 said:

The color palette next to the background map will come with the mod, in other words, on launch day, you will download the mod and it will come with everything shown in the image. Thanks for your support!

Oh great! Thank you for letting me know, wish you good luck with the project 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks really good! The color palette really helps with bringing that HOI4 like atmosphere to the scenario.

I wonder if some nations will have some custom alternate history paths.

Anyways, nice job overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Will you rework the Soviet focus tree?

Much of Europe and in general, the major countries that participated in the war will have focus trees, the Soviet Union falls into that category.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BaronVon016 said:

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

This mod will have:
➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
➢ Own color palette. 

➢ Custom Font. 
➢ +15 events per country
➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). 

➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
➢ New cursor. 
➢ (Probably), new icons. - New icons available 
➢ Leaders for each ideology. (Ex: Germany will be able to return to the Kaiserreich, and will form the German empire with an event, causing the leader to change from Hitler to Wilhelm II). Unfortunately for better and more changes of leaders I will have to wait for the 4th update of Conqueror's II.

❑ For now, I don't have a Discord group of the mod in case I need helpers, but I probably will, as I will need helpers to try to translate the mod into different languages or add new focus trees to new countries.

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Images of the alpha

3666.png

346.png

345.png

 

7547.png

Nice, Very Ambitious of you to attempt such a mod, Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.


      Join our Discord server!
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

      This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ 
      ➢ +60 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ New icons available ✔ 
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.
      ➢ Intelligence agency system for communist, fascist and some major countries
      ➢ New background menu

      ❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China

      ❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

      ✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

      ✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

      ✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

      ✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

      ✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

      ✉Changelog 10/4/21: Added a background for the main game menu, a new system for forming civilizations, and an intelligence system for communist and fascist countries.

      ✉Changelog 21/4/21: French focus tree finalized

      ❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength
       



       

    • By Batın Burhan
      ENG
      Hello to everyone. I started launching an unprecedented European mode. This mode is a mode that continues to move forward, modeling the HOI4.
       
      mod includes Europe

      More than 4,000 provinces in total
       
      If you want to help, you can reach me without conflict (Batın Burhan # 5278)

      Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BatınBurhan/featured

      features

      -new font
      - Faster Turn Transition Speeds
      - New Game Logo
      - New music
      - New Battle Sound
      - new HOI4 panels
      - very realistic HOI4 interface
      -60+ scenarios
      - 1st and 2nd world war event
      - Way return path selection
      - new leaders
      newly shaped civilizations
      -New terrain type visuals
      - brand new color pack
      - Compatible Versions for Windows and Android
      -You can comment or react to me on fashion.
                                            Current states

      PRODUCERS Batın Burhan
      mka
       
    • By Alican2013-
      World War II was almost over. The Germans were defeated, but Hitler had no intention of giving up. He would try to save the country by establishing a line of defense around Berlin, but would he succeed?
      Please ask permission to use it in any mod or video!
      For more:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFbr53bQzUgOiwpkd0dEQg
       

      Hitler The Last Stand.rar
    • By Xjento
      I'm gonna make ww2 from titalianp&c but I fixed it li'e D-day Germany died and more invasionshttps://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g link to hes Channel for the mod
       
    • By Chairman Baad
      Download: HoI4-Colors.zip
      Usage: Place the extracted folder in <AoH2 directory>\game\pallets_of_civs_colors and then write HoI4-Colors; in the Age_of_Civilizations file.
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...