Age of History Games

Posted (edited)

Fully fledged WWI scenario

No events

If you want events, I am working on a mod that includes events, new leaders, new countries, and more

I tried my best at recreating the map region for region, but due to the shapes of the provinces, some areas like Italian Libya and Ottoman Hejaz are not 100% accurate.

Also don't mind the leaders, AoHII seems to think Mussolini is the king of Italy, I can't fix that for the scenario, but for the mod I will.

Remember to set the game speed to 50%, or you'll be in 1918 in 8 turns

Also remember to MAKE THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC IMPOSSIBLE TO FORM AS GERMANY

To do this, go to the AoHII main menu, go to "Editor", "Map Editor", "Map: Earth | 4269 Provinces", scroll down to "Formable Civilizations", Search for "Weimar Republic", and then remove the German Empire from the list of civilizations that can create it and/or give the Weimar Republic impossible amounts of land that the AI could never hope to obtain. Otherwise the AI will always form the Weimar Republic.

20210320235517_1.thumb.jpg.a738796a06b828df74be8102ff672c74.jpg

Here's the Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1glpTlFJ6ra745O1nbYL_boVx7ZeFL2QF/view?usp=sharing

To install on Windows PC,  Select the download button in the top right of the google drive page, extract the files, copy or cut the folder from File Explorer, go to Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > AoCII > Map > Earth > scenarios

Simply paste the folder into the scenarios folder, and that's it.

There may be things that I need to update, so check back once in a while if you care

The Discord server for the mod is https://discord.gg/tFU7YUzmdF

If there are any issues, please let me know.

20210321001549_1.jpg

20210321001621_1.jpg

20210321001632_1.jpg

20210321001656_1.jpg

Edited by sussolini
Second update, fixed borders, vassals, and alliances

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition and please set 0% Aggresion for more historically gameplay.
      Hello. Finnaly i finished my World War 1 map with events. About the map
      - 96 Civilizations
      - Over 70+ events
      - Real dates
      - Events working untill 1923
      Update list :
      V1.0 - Release.
      V1.1 - New civilizations, New events, Bug fixes, Updated borders, Updated balance.
      V1.2 - Updated borders, New events, Bug fixes, Railway Events.
      V1.3 - New events, Updated balance.
      V1.3.1 - Fixed events.
      If you found some bugs or something like that please tell me about it in comments. 🙂

1625923881410ducujxxw.rar
    • By Fireboy
      Here is my mod that is coming here is what I got so far
      Modern world with and without events
      1984 scenario
      WW1
      British civil war
      2nd USA civil war
      More cities
      Here is a screenshot

WW1

Anyway i will be happy for suggestions
      Also I need help
      Discord: https://discord.gg/nTNy9eGn
      This is my first mod and I hope u enjoy
      BETA 0.1,   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IDSLCSWypUgXGi7ScJ4cXn7yuFJuYSs0/view
      first beta so not everything is done
    • By WorldStadiums
      AGE OF CONFLICT

Age of Conflict is a mod based on the modern era (1900-present), in which it will be tried to be as exact as possible to the various years in which the mod is based. From completely renewed scenarios of the First World War and the modern world, to completely new scenarios of the Cold War or the interwar period.
      This "Mod" I wanted to do a long time ago, I even published a post in the forum, but due to lack of time I had to delete it ... Now I have a little time to create it, so this time I will not delete it.
      The idea of the mod is completely inspired by Nova Aurora, my goal is to make something as cool as the previously mentioned mod.
      Also, if you have any suggestions for any scenario or if you want to help with the mod (either looking for information or things like that) you just have to tell me
      Discord Server: https://discord.gg/77ceMrqKgn
      What I plan to add:
      Many new scenarios ranging from 1900 to 2021 Rarely seen new civilizations, from very unknown African tribes to rare vassal states in scenarios New formable nations, mostly fictitious, but there will also be historical. Events in all scenarios New music Correct leaders for each scenario, (European, American and the most important countries of Asia, Africa and Oceania) There are more things that I would like to add, such as a new fund or new provinces, but they are things that I do not think I will add due to lack of time.
      Future scenarios:
      1900 1910 Great War || 1914 1916 Interwar Period || 1919/1920/1921 (Not decided yet) 1930 Chaco War || 1932 World War II || 1936 1940 1942 1945 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 Yugoslav Wars || 1991 2000 Modern World || 2021 Internal territorial organizations || Europe 2021* *In this scenario would be the majority of states, provinces, etc. of European countries. It would be on the map of Europe that comes by default in the game, so that the limits are a little more exact
      (Scenarios such as the Second Sino-Japanese War or the Russian Revolution will not be included separately, as they will be included in the annual scenarios)
      Progress: 4%
      Screenshots: Coming Soon

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Hello ! 
      This is WW1 scenario for The Gathering Storm mod !
      But this scenario have 39 event !
      Events : 
       Libya War 7 event 
      The First Balkan War - 8 event 
      Maginot Line - 1 Event
      Assassination of Franz Ferdinant - 2 Event
      The Great War (World war 1) -17 Event
      Arabs Revolt - 2 Event 
      Russia Ciwil War - 2 Event 
      Total 39 Event !
      IMPORTANT ! Events in this mode do not interfere with your gameplay. so there are no peace events in this mode. Peace treaties or winning the war is in your hands!
      You could also conquer the country with 2000 armies in the gathering storm mode. I added the same feature to this mod :)
      Can u Download and Play this Scenario On Conquerors mod too !
      In this scenario there are also path-selective events. For example, to the Ottomans in the Libyan War: Italys Demand Libya! An event is coming. If you want, you can accept the demand and give Libya to Italy without a war. If you want, you can refuse the demand and enter the war for libya! Of course, AI goes the historical route and fights for Libya. that is, while AI always goes on the historical path, I added alternative ways for you players to almost all events!
      And :
      Game speed : %50
      AI Agressive : %20

-By Orhan Eren GUROGLU-
      Download link (new version) : 

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Hello !
      This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
      With Events of course !
      ------WİTH 184 EVENTS !------
      IMPORTANT ! 
                    I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!
                    And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!
                    And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!
      And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !
      And play with %20 AI Agressive - %50 Game Speed

Events on Countrys :

Germany : 25        
       Italy : 22
      Ottoman Empire : 27 
      Serbia : 5
      Bulgaria  : 2
      Greece : 2
      Montenegro : 2
      France : 19
      Romania : 2
      Austruia : 20
      Russia : 21
      Japan : 1
      United Kingdom : 19
      USA : 18
      Egypt : 3
      Portugal : 1

V1.5 Update :

-Fix bugs on events in 1911 scenario

-And now iam add 1914 scenario (with 60 event !) (but iam reccomand 1911)

-And mobile version for mobile players !

V2.0 Update Notes :
      For both mobile and pc :
      -All annex events broken, and iam fix them
      -Japan event fixed
      -Russian civil war fixed
      -In the 1st Balkan War, if the ottoman loses Istanbul, he loses the war (2 new events)
      -2nd. balkan war detailed
      -New colour packet 
      -Fixed the disintegration of the qing empire
      -For mobile players :
      The --- package has been renamed by Emrer Bozkurters (on discord) and you can now play the gathering storm mode at the same time as the conquerors mode! (if i didn't explain please see pictures)

Download Link for PC :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s_Bj_3U-YJ7JAWthYCG_WpxKGrOP2CW2/view?usp=sharing

Download Link for Mobil : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBa71i6yBazPH4RKZNVWJKSxVj19pkeN/view?usp=sharing

The Gathering Storm Mod : 

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!