Do you wear light-blocking glasses? Do you play early in the day? Do your sofas all are near windows, whose light hits your phone directly? Can't play AoC2 because the stupid map is too dark? Oh, i have a solution for you!
The Bright Map!
-Already in the right resolution
-Divided in Left and Right
-Keeps the original look
-I might still have messed up!
All you have to do is replace AoC2_L/R.png with the annexed arquives
- Victoria II Style Background's -
Hello guys, I'd like to share my Victorian II style background work with you.
This background belongs to me, please do not try to change the background.
I'm working on my own alternate history scenario but I can't find any decent background for it. The realistic ones look bad and the original one is just dull. I was looking for a darker background like in HoI4 with small details and I was wondering if anyone knew or could make one?
By AoH2 Hungary
Age of World War 2 -Age of History 2 Mod
Removed rebellions Own Interface Background (By Urdekreiz) New leader pictures for the most important countries Events More music Improved AI New icons New flags And others!! Check them out! DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE
By Nationalism Is Strength
A graphics mod i made for Conquerors II
Make borders thinner. Adds colour palletes (EU4, Victoria II palletes) Adds EU4 and Victoria II-Like backgrounds New font Removes Rivers Might Add
More Background Formable Nations in EU4 and Victoria II (Super Germany, Spain, Rûm, Great Britain, Hindustan, Persia, Russia, Germany, Christian Arabian Empire, Arab Caliphate, Holy Roman Empire, Rome, etc Instructions to Install
1. With WINRAR, open the two Graphics pack folders. Highlight all (except for the ".." above 'game') or just use any other software that can open RAR files.
2. Rightclick, and use Extract to specified folder option. Then extract it to your conquerors II directory.
3. When it asks you "replace all" press yes to all option.
4. When its finished extracting. go to " > map >
5. You will see a folder called "EU4 (Change to Just .EU4. and make the other EU4 file name to just .1". First. Change the original folder called "EU4" to a different name like 1 or anything other than "EU4"
6. Change the folder called "EU4 ((Change to Just .EU4. and make the other EU4 file name to just .1))" TO JUST "EU4"
7. Start up the game or go to map > backgrounds folder and pick any of them. remember to change background names to EU4_L or EU4_R
And remember to Backup your original conqueors II file incase anything goes wrong or you dont like it
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls