Age of History Games
krsa

How to make a union between two countries?

I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!

On 4/7/2021 at 7:05 PM, krsa said:

I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!

See. At the start of the game some countries choose to agree when you want to unite, some doesn't, even you have 100+ relations some countries may basicly not unite because of idiot logic of game

14 hours ago, AlbertArmenia said:

See. At the start of the game some countries choose to agree when you want to unite, some doesn't, even you have 100+ relations some countries may basicly not unite because of idiot logic of game

Thank you

If you want to make a union between your nation and another and they aren't complying you can use an exploit. Or at least for me on IOS you save game --> exit to main menu --> back --> Editor --> Game Editor --> back 2x --> Games --> New Game. Now here it will show the saved game as if it were a normal scenario with all the information such diplomats, relations, wars, units, and economy all remaining the same as when you saved it. Now add the country you wish to form a union with as player one and your original as player 2 hit play offer a union to your original country make yours accept and walla, they formed a union. Though this will reset the turns so I'm not sure if events would still work. But nonetheless you formed a union. 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition and please set 0% Aggresion for more historically gameplay.
      Hello. Finnaly i finished my World War 1 map with events. About the map
      - 96 Civilizations
      - Over 70+ events
      - Real dates
      - Events working untill 1923
      Update list :
      V1.0 - Release.
      V1.1 - New civilizations, New events, Bug fixes, Updated borders, Updated balance.
      V1.2 - Updated borders, New events, Bug fixes, Railway Events.
      V1.3 - New events, Updated balance.
      V1.3.1 - Fixed events.
      If you found some bugs or something like that please tell me about it in comments. 🙂

1625923881410ducujxxw.rar
    • By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

Hail Shop Soy!

• By Hhskksjsjs
      Привет! Помогите, пожалуйста, сделать карту для мода, буду очень признателен.Hey! Please help me make a map for the mod, I will be very grateful
    • By aocSP
      Hi aoh community, I'm making a mod that make a better aoh, it will have:
      New map (provinces and background)
      New civs
      New cities
      Other maps
      New flags
      Formable nations
      New leaders (Maybe)
      This is the bg for now:

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Hello !
      This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
      With Events of course !
      ------WİTH 184 EVENTS !------
      IMPORTANT ! 
                    I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!
                    And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!
                    And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!
      And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !
      And play with %20 AI Agressive - %50 Game Speed

Events on Countrys :

Germany : 25        
       Italy : 22
      Ottoman Empire : 27 
      Serbia : 5
      Bulgaria  : 2
      Greece : 2
      Montenegro : 2
      France : 19
      Romania : 2
      Austruia : 20
      Russia : 21
      Japan : 1
      United Kingdom : 19
      USA : 18
      Egypt : 3
      Portugal : 1

V1.5 Update :

-Fix bugs on events in 1911 scenario

-And now iam add 1914 scenario (with 60 event !) (but iam reccomand 1911)

-And mobile version for mobile players !

V2.0 Update Notes :
      For both mobile and pc :
      -All annex events broken, and iam fix them
      -Japan event fixed
      -Russian civil war fixed
      -In the 1st Balkan War, if the ottoman loses Istanbul, he loses the war (2 new events)
      -2nd. balkan war detailed
      -New colour packet 
      -Fixed the disintegration of the qing empire
      -For mobile players :
      The --- package has been renamed by Emrer Bozkurters (on discord) and you can now play the gathering storm mode at the same time as the conquerors mode! (if i didn't explain please see pictures)

Download Link for PC :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s_Bj_3U-YJ7JAWthYCG_WpxKGrOP2CW2/view?usp=sharing

Download Link for Mobil : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBa71i6yBazPH4RKZNVWJKSxVj19pkeN/view?usp=sharing

The Gathering Storm Mod : 

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!