Age of History 3

LuperonWW4

AOC2/AOH2 Mod; Operation Hincha{Conquerors 2}

Just some Conquerors 2 cursed scenario that i made.

Well basically this mod is a fictitious scenario from the 30-40s in which the CSA and the Argentine confederation continue to exist and they ally themselves with a Dominican Republic under the regime of the dictator Trujillo which has annexed Cuba for which Mexico, its vassals and Colombia make  an operation to overthrow the alliance of RD and CSA to end their fascist regimes

It has 3 alliances that are:

-UNHDN
[made up of the Trujillo Dominican Republic and its vassal Cuba, the CSA, communist Mexico and Brazil Brazil]

-ACDCYN
[made up of Mexico and its vassals, Gran Colombia and its vassals Peru-Bolivia]

PLU
[Hybrid of political party and socio-political alliance formed by Cisplatina and her vassal the United States of the Rio de la Plata

I hope you like it!.

PD;To activate it you only have to paste the folder that comes in the .zip in the AOC2 scenarios folder

preview.png

operation-hinchaAOC2.zip

5 minutes ago, LuperonWW4 said:

Just some Conquerors 2 cursed scenario that i made.

Well basically this mod is a fictitious scenario from the 30-40s in which the CSA and the Argentine confederation continue to exist and they ally themselves with a Dominican Republic under the regime of the dictator Trujillo which has annexed Cuba for which Mexico, its vassals and Colombia make  an operation to overthrow the alliance of RD and CSA to end their fascist regimes

It has 3 alliances that are:

-UNHDN
[made up of the Trujillo Dominican Republic and its vassal Cuba, the CSA, communist Mexico and Brazil Brazil]

-ACDCYN
[made up of Mexico and its vassals, Gran Colombia and its vassals Peru-Bolivia]

PLU
[Hybrid of political party and socio-political alliance formed by Cisplatina and her vassal the United States of the Rio de la Plata

I hope you like it!.

PD;To activate it you only have to paste the folder that comes in the .zip in the AOC2 scenarios folder

preview.png

operation-hinchaAOC2.zip 96.35 kB · 1 download

Hey veggitou