Jump to content
Age of History Games
davidtjk

Deadly Sin 1936

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Deadly Sin 1936

This project takes in 1936 before World War II, the difference between this project and other projects are this project gonna have realistic population, realistic economies, and gonna have well scripted events and more!

 

I will show other things about the project later!

 

 

Edited by davidtjk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

That is nice idea but if you give too much strenght to civilizations they will grow too fast in power and have so huge army that its hard to win against them as an player, but good luck

well you got a point i will probably find a idea later btw project gonna have cool flags and leaders that are black and white 

Edited by davidtjk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, davidtjk said:

well you got a point so what should i do?

It depends on your plans, i cant tell you what you could change if i dont know your ideas, but you want a realistic population and economy so you kinda have to make countries very strong, and i dont know if its possible on standard map, i think you would have to change the amount of provinces or something to make countries have millions of population 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

It depends on your plans, i cant tell you what you could change if i dont know your ideas, but you want a realistic population and economy so you kinda have to make countries very strong, and i dont know if its possible on standard map, i think you would have to change the amount of provinces or something to make countries have millions of population 

no i gonna use dividing technique 

example

nation A population is 40 million this is impossible in normal aoc2 map so i gonna divided to a number example 10 so 40 million divided by 10 is 4 million and this population is possible in normal aoc2 map and i gonna use the same technique at economy too

Edited by davidtjk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, davidtjk said:

no i gonna use dividing technique 

example

nation A population is 40 million this is impossible in normal aoc2 map so i gonna divided to a number example 10 so 40 million divided by 10 is 4 million and this population is possible in normal aoc2 map

Ah, okay then, i didnt play around with those options so i dont know how it will work but i hope it will work nicely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Ah, okay then, i didnt play around with those options so i dont know how it will work but i hope it will work nicely 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, davidtjk said:

no i gonna use dividing technique 

example

nation A population is 40 million this is impossible in normal aoc2 map so i gonna divided to a number example 10 so 40 million divided by 10 is 4 million and this population is possible in normal aoc2 map and i gonna use the same technique at economy too

the problem is, That is still close to impossible, think about how op china will be. again nice plan poor product.

Edited by WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...