Age of History Games

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, _.Simon._ said:

Will there be a system, when you conquer capital city, that the civilization will surrender? Like it was at Aoc 1?

That would require either an alteration of the game code or a complex system with hundreds or thousands of events and checks per scenario. I think this could be applied for a few countries' decisions, but certainly not for every single nation.

Edited by Chairman Baad

10 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

That would require either an alteration of the game code or a complex system with hundreds or thousands of events and checks per scenario. I think this could be applied for a few countries' decisions, but certainly not for every single nation.

Great observation 

On 01.05.2021 at 20:49, _.Simon._ said:

Başkenti fethettiğinizde medeniyetin teslim olacağı bir sistem olacak mı? Aoc 1'deki gibi mi?

22 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Bu, ya oyun kodunun değiştirilmesini ya da senaryo başına yüzlerce veya binlerce olay ve kontrol içeren karmaşık bir sistem gerektirir. Bunun birkaç ülkenin kararları için geçerli olabileceğini düşünüyorum, ancak kesinlikle her ulus için geçerli değil.

bloody europe 2 1.12 and 1.13 saying and i am silent

On 5/6/2021 at 8:44 PM, Italian PeC said:

Working hard on the mod

The scenario I'm making has a ton of events

Screenshot_357.png

Is this the red flood Italian guy?

Posted (edited)

New video on the mod has just been released! You can finally see this mod at work! Today I'll be showing what the Red Flood Scenario🎭 Looks like:https://youtu.be/jMntbw2giRE

(ALSO ♦️SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL ♦️TO SUPPORT THE MOD, THE MORE SUPPORT THE EARLIER IT GETS RELEASED: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g)

Screenshot_20210510-013724_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Italian PeC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Prostik1
      Age of Gang - a mod created in honor of the GTA San Andreas game
      This mod has the following features:
      - Fictional ideologies of states
      - ≈1000 provinces on the map (this is only approximately, the mod is in the alpha test and it is not known how many provinces there will actually be).
      - New States(gangs)
      - New Fonts
      - Events on the history of GTA SA
      - Support for Russian and English languages
      - New formable states(gangs)
      - Other things

Los Santos - 100%
      San Fierro - 9%
      Las Venturas - 0%
      Red County - 0%
      Bone County - 0%
      Flint County - 0%
      Whetstone - 0%
      Tierra Robada - 0%

• By Fireboy
      I plan to add many new scenarios, cities, civilizations, and formable nations
      Here are my scenarios I'm gonna make
      Modern world with events
      WW1
      Modern world+ (basically the middle east terrorist included)
      Zombie apocalypse
      British civil war (modern)
      2nd American civil war
      Cringe scenario (bc why not)
      American revolution (with events)
      6 days war
      Russian revolution
      French revolution
      USA states with events
      China states
      Canada states
      WW4 no events
      2010 (idk why)
      The fall of Rome
      Rise of the antichrist
      The 10 greatest empires
      Age of cringe (this is Kind like the cringe scenario but lesser cringe but still cringe)
      Vikings
      Russian states
      Israeli Egyptian wars (with events maybe)
      Arab nations including Israel (modern)
      Europe nations (modern)
      African nations (modern)
      Asian nations (modern)
      American nation (modern)
      Oceania nation (modern)
      Flameish revolution (fiction)
      Nuclear fallout
      Memes scenario
      The hunger games
      3000 bc
      3000 ad
      Robot apocalypse
      Alien invasion
      THE RISE OF ROME
      rise of fascism with events
      States of france
      The second emu war
      The fall of communist china
      There are my ideas
      Anyways i will be happy for suggestions
      Also I need help
      Discord: https://discord.gg/nTNy9eGn
      This is my first mod and I hope u enjoy
      so i have to say its not cancelled but everything got corrupted so i will restart
    • By Valixor
      LATEST PROGRESS UPDATE
      Released 17:49 UTC, 28 July 2021
      Scenario Showcase: Mythic Dynasties   WotEC now has a Discord server: https://discord.gg/UBxHGqns8U
      War of the Eight Continents is a total overhaul mod for Age of History II, featuring an all-new, balanced world inspired by various popular fantasy series. It is currently under complete remake, with a completely new map with over 10,000 provinces, better and more complex history and scenarios, while also retaining the civilizations from before the remake and giving them a whole new lore.

Current WotEC version: First Demo / Demo 1.1
      NEW! Demo 1.1 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12AWkjeYdRBsEpANeAM6xW4V7oq9mfKs-/view?usp=sharing
      Release Date: 4 July 2021
      New features:
      3 new scenarios 3 new civilizations Improved background (OLD) Demo 1 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N7MGP961tQ1R2g2f4CtmtsZ4_2yTRe7A/view?usp=sharing
      Release Date: 24 June 2021
      Post bug reports in the comments.
      (version color markers):
      Demo Pre-Alpha Alpha Beta Final Candidate Final
      TOTAL REMAKE IN PROGRESS
      (7000 Provinces or Bust!)
      ETA: Released! (first demo), Early August (second demo), ~3-4 months (Alpha 0.1), ~6 months? (Beta 1.0), unknown (Final 1.0) < all subject to change!
      First demo: the first playable demo of the new world map encompassing a few super-regions, with a few hundred provinces and a handful of scenarios. Second demo: a larger-scale demo with parts of one continent playable (around 1,000 provinces), more complex scenarios, new biomes and other improvements Alpha 0.1: the first "true" version of the new mod, with 1/3 of the provinces complete (~3,500), a few major, event-including scenarios and several smaller scenarios, beginning of mechanics overhauls Beta 1.0: completion of the new world map (all ~10,000 provinces done), development of first full-feature scenarios, completion of important civilizations, implementation of mechanics overhauls, addition of super-events Final 1.0: the final version of the mod, with complete set of full-feature scenarios, civilizations and new game mechanics, development will continue from here on, adding more scenarios and civilizations over time Beyond: a walk to oblivion begins here... maybe the FULL world map will be turned into a Hearts of Iron 4 mod? Or the subject of a recoded, AoH-like RTS game?
      Remake progress articles:
      Sunset on the Old World
      January 2020 - June 2021
      Map Sectioning: How to Balance and Beautify a Map (24/05/2021) Test World: the first New Generation map* (24/05/2021) Preliminary Map Statistics (27/05/2021) The World of Six Continents: A 7,500-Province Pipedream (27/05/2021) A 13,600 Province Map - The Reality (WIP) (27/05/2021) More, Yes, MORE Biomes! (28/05/2021) Changes to War Mechanics: The Plan (29/05/2021) Heightmap of the World (31/05/2021) Climates of the World (05/06/2021) T.O.R.: The Definitive Edition (05/06/2021) - END OF OLD MOD DEVELOPMENT A New Dawn Begins
      June 2021 - August 2021
      First Demo: Province Map (11/06/2021) - BEGINNING OF NEW MOD DEVELOPMENT Rainbow of Random Civ Colors (11/06/2021) New Mod, New Name (13/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 1 (14/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 2 (16/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 3 - Map Complete (17/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 4 - Connecting the Dots (18/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 5 - Testing, Testing, Testing... (18/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 6 - A Lot of Flags... (20/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 7 - Almost Done... (24/06/2021) First Demo: Released! (24/06/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 1 - More Background Completion (29/06/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 2 - A Darkness Falls on the World... (30/06/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 3 - Background Complete! (01/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 4 - Province Drawing 2 Electric Boogaloo (02/07/2021) First Demo: Scenario Update (04/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 5 - Still Scribbling... (05/07/2021) A Time-Based Solution for Province Movement (06/07/2021) The Technology Question (09/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 6 - Too Many Provinces... (13/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 7 - The Province Genocide (16/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 8 - Provinces in the Map Editor (17/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 9 - Nearing Completion (18/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 10 - Province Statistics (19/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 11 - A Civil War of Sorts (19/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 12 - The World in 2021 (20/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 13 - Divide and... Conquer? (22/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 14 - Pick Your Poison (25/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 15 - The Eastern Rekoviad (27/07/2021) Scenario Showcase: Mythic Dynasties (28/07/2021)  
      Leaving the Boundaries
      (making of full 10,000 province map and Alpha development)
      August 2021 - Early 2022?
      A Change Beyond Any
      (Beta development and implementing of new features and mechanics)
      Early 2022? - ?
      Reaching the Finish Line
      (progress towards Final version)
      ? - ???
      * New Generation: maps made using map sectioning (splitting maps into multiple layers of provinces, regions and super-regions) and more careful province drawing

CURRENT MAPS
      First Demo Map (551 provinces) (select "War of the Eight Continents (Demo 1)" map) Second Demo Map (1091 provinces) (select "War of the Eight Continents (Demo 2)" map) (in Demo 2.0)
      PLANNED MAPS

V2 World Map/War of Six Continents (~7,500 ~10,000! provinces planned) - 312 super-regions, ~1,100 regions Simple V2 World Map (~1,250 provinces planned) - V2's regions as provinces Complete World Map/War of Eight Continents (~12,000!!! >16,000!!!!! provinces planned, maybe ~14,000!!!!! just to beat Project Alpha's 13,316 provinces)
      CIVILIZATIONS
      147 civilizations in the First Demo, over 2,500 planned for the final release! Over a dozen new ideologies, many with unique playstyles Better civilization balance Hundreds of formable civilizations
      GAMEPLAY
      Post update: more detailed
      Increased population and economy growth for higher realism More realistic populations, with province growth rates up to 200% New government types, and adjustments to existing ones HRE replaced with Ravenfielder Empire* FUTURE: Overhauled game mechanics, extended settings, super-events, restored features**, including: Major bugfixes, for things like self-warring (i.e. two countries from the same alliance at war with each other), army disappearances,  Improved modding and event tools Army mechanics changes, armies now have subdivisions (increasing in size with later eras), and inclusion of basic combat mechanics to make battles more than just throwing soldiers at each other FUTURE: Ravenfielder Empire* has actual gameplay effects FUTURE: Move to more RTS-style gameplay, with simulated battles (not just units throwing each other to deal damage), sieges of fortified areas, and time-based unit movement * Name in old mod, new name TBD
      ** Talking about spies and nukes, the localization for which still exist. And making an unofficial patch to fix many of the game's bugs

Statistics below for the old, pre-remake version. 
      Current old mod version: FINAL 2.0 (The Definitive Edition, OLD VERSION/T.O.R. Mod)

FINAL 2.0 (The Definitive Edition) download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rYAY2SdzSD6rx0iL8nqHH9D9g6yB9fKx/view?usp=sharing (backup your game first)
      FINAL 1.0 (pre-Definitive Edition) download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ptLK3ulpRbviU86PevUwgHNRHudW1ZD/view?usp=sharing (backup your game first)
      BETA 1.2 download link, in case Final 2.0 doesn't work properly: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wGSCVX9dK_i9Zz4ah1vsZ3nwmzX_p2WA (backup your game first)
      Also, for pre-1.3 users, download these backgrounds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QS4X7R8eCFgZUxLsFqMdVSyncHbXBbU_.

Features of Old FINAL 2.0:
      MAPS
      V1 World Map (1617/~1750-1800 provinces) (select "ToR" map) Map of Ravenfield (WIP, 1890 provinces) (select "ToR Ravenfield" map) Test Worlds (60 and 205 provinces) (select "Map Sectioning Test" and "Map Sectioning Test - Expanded" maps) CIVILIZATIONS
      Over 200 new civilizations (over 800 planned) 31 formable civilizations GAMEPLAY
      Increased population and economy growth for higher realism New government types, and adjustments to existing ones HRE replaced with Ravenfielder Empire LANGUAGES
      - English (always complete)
      - Russian (incomplete and undergoing major revisions)
      - Lithuanian (incomplete)

Tasks for FINAL 1.0.1 (ETA ????):
      - Create a pre-alpha version of the Ravenfield map with scenarios based on the world map (provinces complete, scenarios WIP)
      Tasks for FINAL 1.1 (ETA ????):
      - Change all editor civilizations to game civilizations (will probably go on beyond FINAL 1.1)
      - New Dark Age (550-1300) scenarios
      - Add extra ideology flags
      - Finish the Eastern Lands
      - Further balancing of countries
      - Revised terrain modifiers
      - Beginning of Draconia map (800-1000 provinces)
      Tasks beyond FINAL 1.1:
      - V2 World Map (~6000 provinces) (Betas 4-7)
      - Simple World Map (~450 provinces) (Betas 3-4)
      - Full World Map (~9000-10000 provinces) (Full Version 1.0 and beyond)
      - Maps for all major regions in the continent of Ravenfield (Betas 4 and beyond)
      - Maps for Eastern Lands, Southern Lands, Draconia, Pacifica and Terra Australis (Betas 2 and beyond)
      - Add more than 800 new civilizations (Betas 3 and beyond)
      - Add over 100 scenarios (total) (Betas 3 and beyond)
      This is my first serious mod, all constructive feedback is welcome.

• By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

Hail Shop Soy!

• By Nubbie
      Now I'm gonna make bloody Europe even better because I've had decided 
      To make bloody Europe more interesting 
      Because in the Victorian era I'm gonna make about a 1000 events
      But in the beta version it will only have 100 events
      So this is probably gonna take me a whole month to finish 100 events
      I need suggestions for this mod so heres the discord server https://discord.gg/U8MttTph
      Please subscribe to my channel to support me the first video shows the trailer for the mod the second video is an random video
      Theres gonna be I think a lot of non historical events so sorry for the non historical events 
      Please if you have any suggestions for events comment it please
      I think this mod will be dead in only a month because the lack of this mods views
      But ill still gonna make the mod
      Pictures:

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!