Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

4 hours ago, Diego said:

hey can i use it as a base for my mod?

And then what is the meaning of your mod? Each mod is unique in its own way, and when you take the basis of another mod, to be honest, it's not very, your mod will not have uniqueness. People choose more a mod that will differ in something from another mod, and if everyone has the same "base", then what is the point of playing mods, if, for example, one mod already has, then there will be no desire to play the other mod

On 20.06.2021 at 18:33, Aldebaran said:

Bakın, burada iki jar dosyanız var, biri vanilya oyunundan (Aos2) ve diğeri sizin derlenmiş. Yani bu iki dosyayı bir arşivle açıyorsunuz. derlediğiniz dosyada "Yaş" klasörünü seçmeniz ve oyun arşivine (AoC2.jar) aktarmanız ve hatasız değiştirmeyi onaylamanız gerekir.

Ekran görüntüsü_1.jpg.d9b8406fc09b637af3ec0989bcdae4ff.jpg

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.73dbd21243d33577fc39b748c1e9474d.jpg

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.ae95d5da18af397d6e5e1b22fac111a3.jpg

thanks for your help but i already tried that. and i got this archive corrupt error.

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Are you planning to release new update soon? It seems that you have changed a lot already

I don't know exactly when it will be, but most likely when there will be 10k participants in the VK group, or maybe not. We need to tweak some details and try to add a new building, I basically have these plans, then we can talk more precisely about the release of the new update.

One bad thing happened. I don't know if I should tell you or not, it is related to new technologies.

2 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

I don't know exactly when it will be, but most likely when there will be 10k participants in the VK group, or maybe not. We need to tweak some details and try to add a new building, I basically have these plans, then we can talk more precisely about the release of the new update.

One bad thing happened. I don't know if I should tell you or not, it is related to new technologies.

Oh, well i thought that you will update the game just when you add some stuff and need a feedback, opinion etc.
You can tell us about mistakes or bugs etc if you want, its always better to know more 

In general. This problem is not solved in a completely different way. New technologies( namely medicine, metalurgy), infrastructure, education(also a new technology that I recently added)) it turns out that they can not use the same modifier in the technology of this game does not allow you to do, of course, you can score on it and do it as now, that is, so that the technology is divided, but technically it is one and two areas developed at once during development, but this is nonsense, so also from where do the technical points come from. For example, with medicine, you can spend 70 techs on research. and then click increase in population growth and these 70 points will be completely transferred to population growth, while medicine will also remain. And most importantly, at first I didn't even notice when I was playing, although the new developments are already more than 3 days old and I actively tested them. And then I noticed. I don't understand how this code works at all, why it can't be done this way when it looks as correct as possible...

You will have to remove all technologies that are bound to the same modifiers. As a result, we have only 2 new technologies(attack and defense bonus). It was even easier to add COMPLETELY new technologies than to take the basis of technologies and redo them...

Edited by Trans-Amur

28 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

In general. This problem is not solved in a completely different way. New technologies( namely medicine, metalurgy), infrastructure, education(also a new technology that I recently added)) it turns out that they can not use the same modifier in the technology of this game does not allow you to do, of course, you can score on it and do it as now, that is, so that the technology is divided, but technically it is one and two areas developed at once during development, but this is nonsense, so also from where do the technical points come from. For example, with medicine, you can spend 70 techs on research. and then click increase in population growth and these 70 points will be completely transferred to population growth, while medicine will also remain. And most importantly, at first I didn't even notice when I was playing, although the new developments are already more than 3 days old and I actively tested them. And then I noticed. I don't understand how this code works at all, why it can't be done this way when it looks as correct as possible...

You will have to remove all technologies that are bound to the same modifiers. As a result, we have only 2 new technologies(attack and defense bonus). It was even easier to add COMPLETELY new technologies than to take the basis of technologies and redo them...

the code of the game is propably spaghetti, i am not good at those stuff so i cant really help, actually you are the best at this here so i believe that after some time you might solve it, if not then the code is broken, you would have to create a new lines i guess, or merge some of those techs so the game doesnt mess them up

19 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

And then what is the meaning of your mod? Each mod is unique in its own way, and when you take the basis of another mod, to be honest, it's not very, your mod will not have uniqueness. People choose more a mod that will differ in something from another mod, and if everyone has the same "base", then what is the point of playing mods, if, for example, one mod already has, then there will be no desire to play the other mod

my mod is the imperator rome one

Edited by Diego

1 hour ago, Diego said:

私のmodは大将軍のローマのものです

I know a better way to ask allow!
For example, you can put an ad for your mod in the credits, or you can be more specific and say that you want the code with the mechanics for this part of the game.

I managed to fix the problem! In General, now technologies do not conflict between the same modifier. I also added a new technology "Education" as you can see I made it a unique color. In general, I increased the brightness of colors for all technologies!

Screenshot_3.jpg?extra=1KzJj-5g_RxViFJNJYcNtg-UCMqMsSFtF0eX1OGfVOHsxuGoOm-RsMjC9peIubALKTfNLcadiCaU8V1f34TiNFaQ89AxRffZx7f2_yWaytiNqn2dPBw6H3XEjJVtjH7orNIuZUDhFTLEXJYFYo87p8uOXA

Edited by Trans-Amur

@Trans-Amur you are the best moder ever 

Bloody Europe is my favourite mod

I just have one question what does the education and medicine and metallurgy do 

and also when will the next update be released we are hungry for the next update

2 hours ago, Dev said:

@Trans-Amur you are the best moder ever 

Bloody Europe is my favourite mod

I just have one question what does the education and medicine and metallurgy do 

and also when will the next update be released we are hungry for the next update

bro 3/4 questions were already answeared here

Do you have some sort of estimate as to when the new update will be coming? Also, why don't you make a Discord server for Bloody Europe 2? It would make everything much easier, for you and for us.

3 hours ago, Cari_Gradovi said:

Do you have some sort of estimate as to when the new update will be coming? Also, why don't you make a Discord server for Bloody Europe 2? It would make everything much easier, for you and for us.

He already has vk server so he will answer "then you can join our server"
i think he will add new building next

14 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

I managed to fix the problem! In General, now technologies do not conflict between the same modifier. I also added a new technology "Education" as you can see I made it a unique color. In general, I increased the brightness of colors for all technologies!

Screenshot_3.jpg?extra=1KzJj-5g_RxViFJNJYcNtg-UCMqMsSFtF0eX1OGfVOHsxuGoOm-RsMjC9peIubALKTfNLcadiCaU8V1f34TiNFaQ89AxRffZx7f2_yWaytiNqn2dPBw6H3XEjJVtjH7orNIuZUDhFTLEXJYFYo87p8uOXA

Trans amur wants you to stay in school.