Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 7/22/2021 at 7:07 AM, icyalmond said:

so like
you can move your unit from a province with road to another one in like 1 turn only while the distance between the 2 provinces is up to 5 provinces (and for a distance of 6 provinces and above it will take 2 turns, 12 provinces and above it will take 3 turns and so on)

(roads need to be built in all of those provinces your troops move through)

That's basically just a time-based movement system in disguise, with roads reducing the distance factor.

@Trans-Amur 

is it possible for you to make modifications to the game so that events take place for all countries or for specific countries?  How boring for us to manually place the same event for several countries

That's why it would help a lot to have the option to add countries to this event, instead of everything manually, it would help a lot the mods community

Edited by BasaraMestre

I'm pretty sure you guys have heard this a million times before.But I still can't play the mod for some reason and yes I have Java and yes I have looked at the other comments

23 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

このバージョンのゲームをダウンロードできるかどうかは誰にもわかりません。

aoc 2の最終バージョンに追加されていないクールな変更がたくさん見つかりました。このバージョンにアクセスすると、現在のゲームにいくつかの変更を戻すことができると思います。鮮やかな例は、トレードゾーンの仕組みです。これらのゾーンのエディターを返しますが、追加されません

wSdoNhYA9KQ.jpg?size = 968x515&quality = 96&sign = f65b705ee6924a9431a9f8cab697a16b&type = album

hULLnsIs5Fw.jpg?size = 967x593&quality = 96&sign = d1ae5e951e165fbe3f0b543467da19c6&type = album

yes! this is the very app i wanted

Edited by Lipark Japanese modder

16 hours ago, BasaraMestre said:

@Trans-Amur 

is it possible for you to make modifications to the game so that events take place for all countries or for specific countries?  How boring for us to manually place the same event for several countries

That's why it would help a lot to have the option to add countries to this event, instead of everything manually, it would help a lot the mods community

I also thought about it, though I have no idea which implementation to choose

most likely it will be like with a random country, it's like a mechanic, but at the start of the game, the country appears

On 7/24/2021 at 1:05 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Who knows if you can download this version of the game.

I just found a lot of cool changes in it that were not added to the final version of aoc 2, I think when accessing this version I can return some changes to the current game, a vivid example is the mechanics of trade zones, I managed to return the editor of these zones, but they are not added

wSdoNhYA9KQ.jpg?size=968x515&quality=96&sign=f65b705ee6924a9431a9f8cab697a16b&type=album

hULLnsIs5Fw.jpg?size=967x593&quality=96&sign=d1ae5e951e165fbe3f0b543467da19c6&type=album

So no one knows how to download this version? If you really get it, then I will try to return some of the lost mechanics

Edited by Trans-Amur

1 minute ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Well one notable lost mechanic or well unused would be Relgion and looking through the game files clearly there is data already in the game for it but it wasn't finished completely i mean possibly adding this could be a possibility but idk yet 

But the first step to getting these lost features back would be to do the obvious get the lost version somehow

On 2021/7/25 at 午後8時34分, Trans-Amur said:

それで、誰もこのバージョンをダウンロードする方法を知りませんか?あなたが本当にそれを手に入れたら、私は失われた力学のいくつかを返そうとします

do you have other older version of the game?

On 7/25/2021 at 7:30 PM, Trans-Amur said:

I am fine

There were some bugs in the regions, but I have already fixed them

9zHMSExolg4.jpg?size=1280x719&quality=96&sign=da5772ae7fb68d0f012b75972814bf4f&type=album

I Reinstalled the mod and now  i see no bugs with the provinces, so im guessing i just have an old version of BEII

Are there any differences between the PC and mobile version of this mod? If so is there any way to get the PC version on mobile for phones that run better?

1 hour ago, RandomBlue said:

Are there any differences between the PC and mobile version of this mod? If so is there any way to get the PC version on mobile for phones that run better?

There is no difference, before it was, but now it is not. (There was no music for the android version)

If only in convenience, on pc it is more convenient to play the mod and more enjoyable

Please add more provinces to Afghanistan and Mauritunia, and more terroristic organisations like the IRA, Al Qaeda, IDF, North Korean Army, Boko Haram and ETA.