Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

I found a bug, i attacked Austria in 1905 as Poland and they capitulated to to rebels and i vassalized the Austria. But the rebels just got more and more soldiers, i traded every country to be at war with those rebels, those two rebels formed a alliance and everytime anyone attacked those provinces the rebels just attack any province and they make Austria Capitulate again lmao

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

I found a bug, i attacked Austria in 1905 as Poland and they capitulated to to rebels and i vassalized the Austria. But the rebels just got more and more soldiers, i traded every country to be at war with those rebels, those two rebels formed a alliance and everytime anyone attacked those provinces the rebels just attack any province and they make Austria Capitulate again lmao

bruh

For the Android version okay I made sure to clear the cache even cleared the app data as well as delete any other AOHII mods and made sure I had the latest version too and I still have to add civs on the scenario editor manually since the issue of no proposed civs in the scenario is still there 

16 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

For the Android version okay I made sure to clear the cache even cleared the app data as well as delete any other AOHII mods and made sure I had the latest version too and I still have to add civs on the scenario editor manually since the issue of no proposed civs in the scenario is still there 

Same

It's hard to support rebels

For example I want to make rebels rise up in spain, but I can just give them a small amount money

Can increase the money so we can give to rebels more to rise up?

Edited by Hitler the secend

I love the return of the harder rebellions but some issues:

• There is no music in v1.2. Pressing forward button shows no music name. It was working fine before. 

• I don't get why we need an ally/vassal to justify against countries. Also it can be circumvented by sending ultimatum/trade. 

• When there's too many rebels, some tend to glitch out repeatedly

Just some suggestions:

• It would be nice if the winning side annexes the entire enemy after a civil war instead of peacing out resulting in weird border gore/allies and vassals taking land that should be for the winner of the civil war.

• Maybe instead of countless rebellions, the rebellious countries you annexed could just pop out as if you were releasing them as vassal and then they declare war on you (like the civil war mechanic but less border gore-y) 

Edited by Basileía Rhōmaíōn

I have Two Ideas for New Systems of Government.
First: The military dictatorship
Second: The autocracy is split into two, first the Normal Autocracy and then the Fascist, or Nationalist Autocracy.

14 hours ago, Hitler the secend said:

It's hard to support rebels

For example I want to make rebels rise up in spain, but I can just give them a small amount money

Can increase the money so we can give to rebels more to rise up?

if there is 200 people you cant just expect them to rise up, you have to pay money to make more people want to rebel and then they will rise up against this country
Imo rebels are done very well, i had only once a bug with them but its not that bad cause i could just go to my save, but i didnt cause that was fun lol

On 5/14/2021 at 4:53 PM, Poland_in_1939 said:

By using Ultimatum you can declare war immediately anyway tho

I will return the usual "declare war" button with the new mechanics, there are a lot of problems, it seems to me better to make a new one from scratch than to fix bugs at the moment. It's better to spend time on other changes to the code now. If I have time, I will try to do something else with this mechanic, but now it is better to do other things.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:31 AM, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Unfortunately, there was no fix for the android, due to the limitation in the file size, it was not possible to transfer all the developments from the PC version.