By SHAH OF PERSIANS.
I think it's easier if in adding leader section we could customize the numbers of percentage of being powerful of leaders, for example perhaps you wanna add a leader with 150% research ,so it will takes so long till you reach there. And the thing is(I think this is a problem though) that after that you added a leader his won't be found in leaders part.
First, greetings to all of you, Age of Leaders mode/Plugin the main purpose will be a mode/plugin with more leaders, more Leader images, leader portraits. I'll try to finish it this month. First, it will be exclusive to Conquerors II mode, and then support for other modes will be added.
Many simple portraits are finished, there is much more to add. I plan to complete and publish all the portraits within this month. You can clearly state your suggestions, opinions, complaints!
For Later Versions:
Age of leaders v1.0: Adding portraits to almost all leaders present in the game....
Age of leaders v1.1: Colorization of black and white leader photos...
Age of leaders v1.2: Adding photos to all leaders who have been added to the game but do not have photos...
Age of leaders v1.3: Compatibility with other modes...
Age of leaders v1.4: Not planned...
Beta Download link:
(All leaders in the cover photo are leaders included in the game)(I'm sorry for my bad english)
Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
- 15 ideologies.
- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
- Music taken from HoI IV.
- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
All information in group.
Link to 1.1
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls