Developement progress: vse normalno
Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year
By diego el patriota chilango
Escenario de Latinoamérica con alianzas y civilizaciones formables
IMPERIO CHILENO IMPERIO ARGENTINO GRAN COLOMBIA GRAN ECUDADOR GRAN VENEZUELA IMPERIO MEXICANO IMPERIO BRASILEÑO GUYANAS UNIDAS CENTROAMERICA CONFEDERACIÓN ANTILLANA Alianzas:
PACIFICO, MERCOSUR y OTRAS MAS... Después abra una actualización donde mejore algunas cosas como las banderas si tienes alguna sugerencia puedes dejarla en los comentarios
mapa de Latinoamérica.zip
Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
- 15 ideologies.
- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
- Music taken from HoI IV.
- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
All information in group.
Link to 1.1
So I'm making a mod / scenario about an alternate reality with different countries and types of governments, and I wanna make a nation that can form itself, like Russia with the Soviet Union, for example, does anybody know how?
Basically, I want to make a country that's able to change ideology by forming a new civ, which is already possible, seeing Russia into USSR and Japan into the Japanese Empire, any help is welcome!
More Formable Civilizations for the game. Version 2.0!
República de Bolívar - Bolivia.
Eurolatin Federation - Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and Romania.
Hispanic Southamerica - Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Chile, Perú, Bolivia, Uruguay and Paraguay.
South Mediterranean Sphere - Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and more
Horn of Africa
Republic of Ohkortz
Republic of Red Sea
Capitanía General de Venezuela
(Give ideas for more please).
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls