Age of History 3

Screenshot_54.jpg

Screenshot_55.jpg   

Screenshot_56.jpg

Screenshot_57.jpg 

Screenshot_58.jpg

Here's a little tutorial on how to set up your script correctly:

1) Download the zip file below

2) Copy (do not rename) the folder "1544964241155bztfsakp" and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ map \ Earth \ scenarios

3) Open the "civilization_editor" folder in the zip file you downloaded

4) Copy everything inside the folder and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ game \ Civilizations_editor

5) Initiation Age of Civilizations 2

Hope you enjoy

Please write if you have any requests or find problems.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCENARIO:

1) The events of this scenario are the normal first world war scenario and the probability of events is 70%. If you want, I can reduce this and make a more alternative first world war scenario, or I can increase this rate and make a more realistic first world war scenario.

2) SOME COUNTRIES REALLY TAKING INTO WAR WILL NOT JOIN THE WAR, I WILL CORRECT IT SOON.

3) THERE IS NO DETAILED DATE OF THE ACTIVITIES. I will fix this in the shortest time.

4) IF YOU HAVE CHANGE REQUESTS REGARDING INITIAL MONEY, NUMBER OF SOLDIERS, TECHNOLOGY LEVEL AND HAPPINESS, PLEASE WRITE

5) IF YOU HAVE A COMMENT OR PROBLEM ABOUT THE MAP AND EVENTS, PLEASE WRITE.

NOTE: THIS SCENARIO MAP HAS BEEN MADE BY Hyepak. I CHANGED THE TECHNOLOGIES, SOLDIERS, ACTIVITIES AND HAPPINESS OF THE COUNTRIES.

Hyepak's WORLD WAR I LINK: http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/26-world-war-i-scenario/ 

MY MODIFIED SCENARIO DOWNLOAD LINK:    World War 1.rar

Edited by YArifK