Age of History Games
Chairman Baad

I WILL ONLY REVIVE THE TCBC MOD IF...

Posted (edited)

...the community promises to me that they will let me work at my own pace. All I wish for is to be comfortable with how I'm working. Not only do I have my own life issues to tend to, but I also have a handful of projects outside of AoH that I have to manage as well, so I can really only focus on one thing at a time. If I'm getting tons of requests to release updates or new stuff, then that'll seriously stress me out. And I don't care if custom content for AoH2 isn't worthwhile anymore.

Screenshot_20210603-210306_Discord-Beta.jpg.0644047e2556a4f45ebbf7f99ffacfe4.jpg

UNLESS you promise me that you won't push me to make new stuff or do anything besides release a hotfix, I won't ever feel happy about making the TCBC mod again. But if you let me work how I want to work and live how I want to live, then I shall return from Mod Hell. That is all. I await your response, dear players.

TCBC has returned to its roots: not as a mod, but as a Collection. Even with no mod to back my new creations, the ideas of the Collection will persist.

Just now, I realized that even with the TCBC mod gone, I still had my original set of civs and scenarios that I released separately. That set of civs and scenarios was the reason I created the TCBC mod to begin with, not to mention it's still around for people to download. So in raising awareness for my old standalone releases, I really had nothing to lose. That's why I'm making this post: to show to you that these old releases are all that is left of the Collection, and the mod.

To view the Collection, you can either click here or click on the tag that says the chairman baad collection. As for the TCBC mod, I leave you with one word: unless.

Edited by Chairman Baad
Do you accept my condition?

31 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

TCBC has returned to its roots: not as a mod, but as a Collection. Even with no mod to back my new creations, the ideas of the Collection will persist.

Just now, I realized that even with the TCBC mod gone, I still had my original set of civs and scenarios that I released separately. That set of civs and scenarios was the reason I created the TCBC mod to begin with, not to mention it's still around for people to download. So in raising awareness for my old standalone releases, I really had nothing to lose. That's why I'm making this post: to show to you that these old releases are all that is left of the Collection, and the mod.

To view the Collection, you can either click here or click on the tag that says the chairman baad collection. As for the TCBC mod, I leave you with one word: unless.

People wanted you to reborn chairman baad collection link and keep it as an old great mod.

or try to give the mod to another person to continue developping.

2 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

People wanted you to reborn chairman baad collection link and keep it as an old great mod.

or try to give the mod to another person to continue developping.

Well the latter option will never happen. That "other person" should just make their own collection with their own stuff. :P

On 5/19/2021 at 7:48 PM, Chairman Baad said:

...the community promises to me that they will let me work at my own pace. All I wish for is to be comfortable with how I'm working. Not only do I have my own life issues to tend to, but I also have a handful of projects outside of AoH that I have to manage as well, so I can really only focus on one thing at a time. If I'm getting tons of requests to release updates or new stuff, then that'll seriously stress me out. And I don't care if custom content for AoH2 isn't worthwhile anymore.

Screenshot_20210603-210306_Discord-Beta.jpg.0644047e2556a4f45ebbf7f99ffacfe4.jpg

UNLESS you promise me that you won't push me to make new stuff or do anything besides release a hotfix, I won't ever feel happy about making the TCBC mod again. But if you let me work how I want to work and live how I want to live, then I shall return from Mod Hell. That is all. I await your response, dear players.

I accept that, but knowing how the community is pretty much made by people that ask for release date every hour and also people that ask for update everytime, i'm pretty sure a big part of the community will ignore what you said.

5 hours ago, Cjskks said:

I accept that, but knowing how the community is pretty much made by people that ask for release date every hour and also people that ask for update everytime, i'm pretty sure a big part of the community will ignore what you said.

That's their own fault then. They don't stop bothering me, they don't get a mod. Simple.