im aware that in vanilla the slider only goes down to 50%, but in some of my scenarios where ive made custom events random wars keep being declared... so i want to avoid that. ive seen that some mod developers have managed to change it so that it can be scaled to 0%, so i wanted to know what game files i need to change to make that happen
Actual version of Age of Elder Scrolls - 2.0
Age of Elder Scrolls - modification, that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn.
In these mod is:
-Map of the Nirn (4618 prov., 61 scenarios, 228 form.civs);
-Elaborated map of the Tamriel (1797 prov., 57 scenarios, 131 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
-Map of the Shivering Isles (171 prov., 8 scenarios, 4 form.civs);
-Map of the Vvardenfell (612 prov., 7 scenarios, 8 form.civs);
-Simplified map of the Tamriel (612 prov., 9 scenarios, 87 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
-Music from the TES games (61 tracks);
-1407 new civilizations;
-Some new ideologies;
-Mechanics of the leaders remade under the "National bonuses" (156 in total);
-Code changes like in Bloody Europe II.
Mod is available for PC and Androids
Also check my old mod:
Bloody Europe II
By Andrew Rott
Is it possible to set an ideology so that bots can't use it ???
If yes, how?
Hi everyone! I created MY first complete map, I made it with minimal support, I hope you like it! ;З
Along with the map, you will receive 6 scenarios, but a little rather poor, but I tried!
And yes! this is the same map where Belarus is a super power!
If you like it, in the future I will release an updated version, shift the map frame, add provinces and much more, please rate it! :З
do not pay attention to the strange flags in the screenshots, I made this map on the basis of one old mod, in the game there will be no such flags
To install the map you will need:
transfer rusich to AoC / Map
In the Age_of_Civilizations.json folder, copy one of the map lines, and paste the name of the new map
Move rus_L and rus_R to backgraund, and play!
Author: Astolfo 70%, Osobo Krivou 30%
1. Marine Coprs : A type of infantry that can only be trained with have a port states, these infantry can be indicated by a blue number, and if used on land, they lose 2 times more than land Infantry
2. Amphibious Ships : It could carry a total of 50 Marines per 1 ship, these could only be produced in a state with Port +80 developed ports
3. Tanks : 1 Tank could damage 5 Infantry and spend less movement points but a lot of gold, for example, 1000 tanks could triumph over 5000 Infantry and 1000 tanks could spend 20000 gold spenting
4. An event system that comes to everyone : For example, when setting up events, we had to choose a country, but why is it open to everyone and not interested in them ?
5. Changeable Leaders : For example, Putin : Look Now 528. celebrating my birthday
6. Democratic countries cannot declare war ! : Just like Hoi4
7. 2. Religions that will look like an ideology : We could change the religion of the country and its flag accordingly
8. Logistics : For example, like a gun
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls