2. Beter Griffin

Beter Griffin

3. Cristiano Gaben

Cristiano Gaben

4. Future mapper

Future mapper

• Similar Content

• By Black_Station
      This is a fun little scenario that I made.

The alt-history is that Napoleon's invasion of russia goes very good and he establishess... :DD I'm not going to spoil it to you guys. 
      Have fun with it

link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/btwn6eus7uiezyd/1625817649211xrxaplhb.rar/file
    • By frenchball
      Hello, i want to make a french revolution scenario with events. I choose as departure date : 1789. But i need help for events. Please you can help me ? I would like to go until 1840 for the events
      I'm sorry if i have a bad english, i'm french. 🙂

• By MistakenTech067
      With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
      Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.

(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
      Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it. 
      So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events. 
      FAQ:
      Q: When will this be released?
      A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
      =====
      Q: How much events will this have?
      A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
      =====
      Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
      A: Not at the moment, no.
      =====
      Q: Will this get cancelled?
      A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.

• By RafaPTgamer
      Hi, I had nothing to do, so I did a scene of the French revolution!

Any mistakes tell me in the comments, as sometimes I didn't have civilization to put in the right place, so I improvised in some parts ...
      It is recommended that you use the Addon + mod to not have any flaws.
      Print:

Link to download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wx88pzulhjwk4nn/1609362690929fucbajvf.rar/file

How to put the scenario:
      1- Download the file
      2- Extract with WINrar
      3- Place the folder in: Age of civilizations / map / earth + / scenario (place there)

Thanks!
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!