Age of History 3

DavM

"A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones" Mod (version 1.0)

👑
A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Mod👑

Finally, after many hours of edition, I'm glad to present you the ASOIAF / GoT mod for Age of Civilizations II! This mod comes with a map with civilizations based on A Song of Ice and Fire book series by George R. R. Martin, which have been adapted in the critically acclaimed Game of Thrones TV series. Its main features are:

• A full map of the canon known world, including Westeros and Essos, and bits of Sothoryos and Ulthos. Contains 509 land provinces (604 including the ocean ones).
  • More than 50 playable civilizations. Play as one of the Great Houses, command a Dothraki khalasar or rule one of the mysterious nations in the far east.
  • Some of the main characters of the series appear as leaders of their respective civilizations.
  • Terrains and population of the provinces have been defined as realistically as possible.

For the moment, only one scenario has been created for the ASOIAF map. It corresponds to the beginning of both books and TV series, so you don't have to worry about spoilers. However, more scenarios are planned for the future. You can also create new scenarios with civilizations and leaders that come with the mod but are not still playable in the only scenario.

Pictures

ASOIAF-mod-full-map.thumb.PNG.abc19c5abed08d07613575bc1e06af31.PNG

A quasi-full map of the mod's map.

Westeros-detail.thumb.PNG.49115498bb6d4ec46767c0145074dbb0.PNG

Will Lord Tywin conquer Westeros?

ASOIAF-terrains.thumb.PNG.6fe198d46777c9990493c49bc8de0e68.PNG

Terrains follow the canon map's geography.

ASOIAF-civilizations.thumb.PNG.b7ff6696030fadca738ad40b390f030f.PNG

Some of the playable civilizations. The flags try to follow the canon lore, although they are prone to the ingame's editor limitations.

Download link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ax4z437qrqf2ax/AoC-ASOIAF-Mod.rar/file

Installation instructions:

• Copy "game" and "map" folders into your game directory.
  • In your game directory, go into "map" folder and open "Age of Civilizations.json". Add an extra folder and call it "ASOIAF". You can see how to edit it in step 11 of this thread:

Hope you enjoy it! Comments and new scenarios are welcome!

Edited by DavM
Typo

cant download all i get is a link to 'aliexpress' site

FIXED - apparently you need to register with the host to d/l the file

Edited by TimDee58

1 hour ago, TimDee58 said:

followed the installation instructions and.... nothing

Help please?

Sorry, I hadn't put an extra necessary step, you have to edit "Age of Civilizations.json" file in the "map" folder and add a new line called Folder: "ASOIAF". In the step 11 of the thread below you can see how to do it.

Can anyone please upload --- with the mod attached to it 

Because everytime i edited

mod's map appear but when i  launch it game doesn't respond 

Really cool, i played some games and i like it, but the colors are a bit uncomfortable and would be nice if the cummunity can add more scenarios of GOT

Hey is this available for mobile? Bc i have not been able to get it working whatsoever. I followed all your installation steps. It just doesnt seem to show up in game. I have copied the files into my directory's "assets" folder. Should i move it into the main directory?

Please you can post the map and scenarios of ASOIAF thank you very much (I'm fan ) (scuse me for the orthographe because i'm french)

On 2/24/2019 at 11:05 PM, DavM said:

👑
A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Mod👑

Finally, after many hours of edition, I'm glad to present you the ASOIAF / GoT mod for Age of Civilizations II! This mod comes with a map with civilizations based on A Song of Ice and Fire book series by George R. R. Martin, which have been adapted in the critically acclaimed Game of Thrones TV series. Its main features are:

• A full map of the canon known world, including Westeros and Essos, and bits of Sothoryos and Ulthos. Contains 509 land provinces (604 including the ocean ones).
  • More than 50 playable civilizations. Play as one of the Great Houses, command a Dothraki khalasar or rule one of the mysterious nations in the far east.
  • Some of the main characters of the series appear as leaders of their respective civilizations.
  • Terrains and population of the provinces have been defined as realistically as possible.

For the moment, only one scenario has been created for the ASOIAF map. It corresponds to the beginning of both books and TV series, so you don't have to worry about spoilers. However, more scenarios are planned for the future. You can also create new scenarios with civilizations and leaders that come with the mod but are not still playable in the only scenario.

Pictures

ASOIAF-mod-full-map.thumb.PNG.abc19c5abed08d07613575bc1e06af31.PNG

A quasi-full map of the mod's map.

Westeros-detail.thumb.PNG.49115498bb6d4ec46767c0145074dbb0.PNG

Will Lord Tywin conquer Westeros?

ASOIAF-terrains.thumb.PNG.6fe198d46777c9990493c49bc8de0e68.PNG

Terrains follow the canon map's geography.

ASOIAF-civilizations.thumb.PNG.b7ff6696030fadca738ad40b390f030f.PNG

Some of the playable civilizations. The flags try to follow the canon lore, although they are prone to the ingame's editor limitations.

Download link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ax4z437qrqf2ax/AoC-ASOIAF-Mod.rar/file

Installation instructions:

• Copy "game" and "map" folders into your game directory.
  • In your game directory, go into "map" folder and open "Age of Civilizations.json". Add an extra folder and call it "ASOIAF". You can see how to edit it in step 11 of this thread:

Hope you enjoy it! Comments and new scenarios are welcome!

Could I review your mod on my YouTube channel? 🙃 My YouTube Channel: Memososisi Gaming 😉

I have done all the steps but it is not loading. It is stuck at 0!!!

Please help

Edited by Akif621