Age of History Games
Dulmassia

FailureReich: Stalemate Great war

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pakek_Gaming
      I just started making my own mod on age of history II, so I created this post. There could be a lot of idle chatter here, but let's get to the point:
      So far, only one scenario (with events) will be in fashion, but scenarios may be added soon. I don’t know how many provinces there will be, but the cards may be added in the future.
      Different ideologies
      My own country flags
      Upd:
      Here come the first successes! the map is made at 50% and it remains a little to refine it. While I was doing it, I thought about the lore of mod and the semantic part. The mod will describe the centuries of feudalism, when there were no single huge countries, but only small scattered counties and baronies. We will also be accompanied by various cults that worship the dark forces, so maybe it's time to start a crusade?))
      While making a map, I hope to finish it soon All the details on mod development in discord: https://discord.gg/26fp47ZhRd

• By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By Xjento
      Join  mine channel for updates link to mine channel:https://youtube.com/channel/UCJst7SWRXzCzk0fav_TpNSw
      And join mine team if u want join discord for buges or need help discord:https://discord.gg/cUWDC43MTr some screenshots

• By xdannule
      3928379930.rar<--- DOWLOAD THIS FILE ^^
    • By xdannule
      this I found on the wiki and I edited it a bit!

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!