Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Rico Rodriguez
      Hi. I was trying to find the new update in internet but I can't. I buy the game from steam and update game on it. but it crash badly all the time. but the older version is working perfectly. if anyone have the original game file or even the setup, I would be thankful if you share it with me. It's two day I can't play this game and I'm getting crazy 🤪 
    • By Shop_Soy
      The Sudetenland in AoH2 is not the most accurate one, and I've seen many people using it in their projects but it simply doesn't look good in my opinion
      Instead of using the provinces bordering Germany I skip a few ones and add one extra one so it looks a bit more accurate
      I just wanted to show it, maibe someone would find ot interesting I don't know 🙂

• By Mayolis
      I feel like the game is missing something vital. Historical strength of nations. What I mean by this is that power is purely calculated by income and income by how many provinces a civ owns. By adding these starting buffs and debuffs. Here's how they would work:
      Starting buffs and debuffs can be removed by decisions in events or just by time passing. Eexample: Napoleon's France could get a starting buff to soldier attack and defence so they can realistically take on a few countries in Europe easier. They start with the buff in the Napoleonic wars start date and lose it when it's 1821.
    • By Kingpvz
      How to make posts to Community Calendar - my question.
      Thanks for the answer :3
    • By Heliosphera
      Hi, so, i don't know how many people will see this and how much it will affect, but I am just here to say that, although I really like the game, I am very bothered by the fact the Mapuche tribe is listed as just "mapuche" in terms of the country's name. This is a problem due to the fact the actual name would me Wallmapu, which is the name that's used by the the people from said tribe that are still alive today
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!