Age of History 3
krauser3ful

[Cancelled]AoC II: The Kings of Dynasties Download available!!!

I hope you know what you're up to when doing events, I do not know much about them myself but I've heard they can be quite broken. Many mods has been canceled due events messing something up.

Edited by That_mAntis

17 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Hello everyone! sorry for the inactivity, but! we are actually very active, we don't constantly post like other mods, but we work every day that we can.

Now comes a very great idea! Events, after some time learning, we are working on events, and I know you will like many, I will try to hurry so that you have a little taste of what is coming, but I do not promise anything, the project is very ambitious and will take time.

I was searching some civilizations in game and i found some colonial civs and other union civs, can you make scenarios about the age of discovery until the napoleonic wars and add the union civs(or even more formable civilizations) or it will totally destroy  the mod purpose?

On 12/24/2020 at 6:04 PM, That_mAntis said:

I hope you know what you're up to when doing events, I do not know much about them myself but I've heard they can be quite broken. Many mods has been canceled due events messing something up.

Thank you for your concern and yes, I can confirm that the events are broken, but my partner and I spent a long time testing things and we believe that we can add events without destroying everything, at least that is what we intend.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:25 PM, Varguista Anônimo said:

I was searching some civilizations in game and i found some colonial civs and other union civs, can you make scenarios about the age of discovery until the napoleonic wars and add the union civs(or even more formable civilizations) or it will totally destroy  the mod purpose?

uff! you mean you checked the civis i added to the game?
Well ... if so, you ate a spoiler. Can we add scenarios and civilizations from that era? Yes, completely.
I want to add scenarios from that era?
No, not for now, first I want to focus on finishing the Middle Ages scenarios, after that we will work on a sequel with that time, but it will take a long time, or so I think.

Hello hello, a brief update.
The next update is about the British Isles, all island civilizations, and also Norway and Normandy, will have events, and mechanics created with events.
The departure date is not ready, since it is a lot of work to do all this, and very difficult, not to mention the constant errors that cause everything to be delayed. Well that's what I wanted to tell you, if you want more information about the update, you can go to the link where I explain everything in more detail. Bye!

link of the news with the update information.

News about the Next Update. - News - Age of History Games (ageofcivilizationsgame.com)

Edited by krauser3ful

On 4/2/2019 at 1:38 AM, krauser3ful said:

Tired of travelers in time? Tired of the leaders who only take the water of life? Well then, I have the solution!

AoC II: The Kings of Dynasties!!!

453316475_Imagengrande.thumb.png.11b80ede8d35c4a443e2db7f07a02795.png

AOC II: The Kings of Dynasties: It is a mod based on the Middle Ages that tries to be an expansion for the Age of Civilization II game. Play as a county, kingdom, or empire and survive through time, expand your domains throughout the troubled Christian Europe, subdue Muslim Africa, fight against the different Indian kingdoms, and defend yourself against the mighty advancing Asian kingdoms and empires to the west. Play in several of the scenarios created by Ple2 and form powerful civilizations either diplomatically or by force.

The mod contains:

-Dynasties for each of the playable civilizations found on the stages
-559 Different dynasties
-1120 new playable civilizations
-185 new formable civilizations
-New scenarios based on the era of feudalism
-New forms of governments for the different religions / Cultures of the time
-New Soundtrack

I want to say and make it clear, that the mod will probably have some historical error, and that is because of the scant information that is found about some dynasties, but if you know the kingdom, county or duchy that belonged to such a dynasty I would appreciate it Tell me.

4Dxrk3.png

ulala.png

963891695_javaw2020-07-3119-16-12-39.thumb.png.8484aedbaf05f30fe92852762c610083.png

329003673_javaw2020-07-3119-17-54-42.thumb.png.733e4df7c6494d52f4869ddebbccfe6e.png

888801522_javaw2020-07-3119-16-35-58.thumb.png.519f68256df7c1cb07e15cd8730a0b18.png

Frequent questions:

What languages is the mod in?
At the moment the mod is only in English and Spanish.

Are there events in the mod?
At the moment there is not, but I plan to add them in a future update.

Do I need to install something to be able to play mod?
No, all you have to do is download the mod and when you extract it you can start playing the mod.

When I change the HUD scale the letters get smaller. What can I do?
It is simple, to correct this, you just have to go to Options, and go down to the Fonts section, and then change the size to your liking.

header.png.86dca948bb992e660ffb1c595e0069d3.png

You can now download the mod here!!!

Downloads - AOC II: The Kings of Dynasties mod for Age of Civilizations II - Mod DB

Credits and Thanks:

-Krauser3ful                               
                                            -MurphyLocke
                                              -PLe2

Logo_foro.png.bc173b33cd98e1534e0d774ef351b948.png                                                                            Icono_mod.png.3af0689fb64376da01a9e5ff9c1829b3.png

Very good mod, the dynasties and formables make the game a lot funner

Hello, my dear AoH players, I bring you bad news, and that is, the mod will be canceled, I have had many problems lately, which have discouraged me a lot, and I do not want to work on this mod, at least for now, so I know It will cancel, I do not know if I will resume it in the future, but for now it will be a goodbye, the mod will continue to be available on its download page, but there will be no more updates.
I wish you all the best, I hope you do super well, and bye !!!

6 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Hello, my dear AoH players, I bring you bad news, and that is, the mod will be canceled, I have had many problems lately, which have discouraged me a lot, and I do not want to work on this mod, at least for now, so I know It will cancel, I do not know if I will resume it in the future, but for now it will be a goodbye, the mod will continue to be available on its download page, but there will be no more updates.

Oof.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:18 AM, krauser3ful said:

253yaertyegzsftryuhdrgfdsa HAFDBEWJIFUHBQWEPOFGWBASNJI9WUAHSJDOUHBHWEJSFJHUBJQ2NASNJIQ43HAEWUHBJERJFJDSIJKWRDBREW FWBUWGReqkutrqwgk

On 4/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, krauser3ful said:

Tired of travelers in time? Tired of the leaders who only take the water of life? Well then, I have the solution!

AoC II: The Kings of Dynasties!!! 

453316475_Imagengrande.thumb.png.11b80ede8d35c4a443e2db7f07a02795.png

AOC II: The Kings of Dynasties: It is a mod based on the Middle Ages that tries to be an expansion for the Age of Civilization II game. Play as a county, kingdom, or empire and survive through time, expand your domains throughout the troubled Christian Europe, subdue Muslim Africa, fight against the different Indian kingdoms, and defend yourself against the mighty advancing Asian kingdoms and empires to the west. Play in several of the scenarios created by Ple2 and form powerful civilizations either diplomatically or by force.

The mod contains:

-Dynasties for each of the playable civilizations found on the stages
-559 Different dynasties
-1120 new playable civilizations
-185 new formable civilizations
-New scenarios based on the era of feudalism
-New forms of governments for the different religions / Cultures of the time
-New Soundtrack

I want to say and make it clear, that the mod will probably have some historical error, and that is because of the scant information that is found about some dynasties, but if you know the kingdom, county or duchy that belonged to such a dynasty I would appreciate it Tell me.

4Dxrk3.png

ulala.png

963891695_javaw2020-07-3119-16-12-39.thumb.png.8484aedbaf05f30fe92852762c610083.png

329003673_javaw2020-07-3119-17-54-42.thumb.png.733e4df7c6494d52f4869ddebbccfe6e.png

888801522_javaw2020-07-3119-16-35-58.thumb.png.519f68256df7c1cb07e15cd8730a0b18.png

Frequent questions:

What languages is the mod in?
At the moment the mod is only in English and Spanish.

Are there events in the mod?
At the moment there is not, but I plan to add them in a future update.

Do I need to install something to be able to play mod?
No, all you have to do is download the mod and when you extract it you can start playing the mod.

When I change the HUD scale the letters get smaller. What can I do?
It is simple, to correct this, you just have to go to Options, and go down to the Fonts section, and then change the size to your liking.

header.png.86dca948bb992e660ffb1c595e0069d3.png

You can now download the mod here!!!

Downloads - AOC II: The Kings of Dynasties mod for Age of Civilizations II - Mod DB

Credits and Thanks:

-Krauser3ful                               
                                            -MurphyLocke
                                              -PLe2

Logo_foro.png.bc173b33cd98e1534e0d774ef351b948.png                                                                            Icono_mod.png.3af0689fb64376da01a9e5ff9c1829b3.png

My first mod.....

Hello there, I installed the mod and extracted it to .zip but I dont know what to do next to play the mod, could anybody help me with that? 

Thanks