Age of History 3
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

555 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Aryan said:

Are you still planning to add focus trees and various levels of vassals?

3 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

Are you planning on making different types of unit (eg. Tanks, Planes or Motorised infantry)

For both, the answer is yes, it's not made yet but it will be in. Can't say when thought, but right now the versions is 0.0.2.8

35 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

nice

On 10/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

2 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

I think a solid colour would look better aswell

21 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

30 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

Would it be available for Android? 

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

Edited by Surreal Strategist 1524
Addition to post

1 hour ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

6 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:
7 hours ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

Yep, there is a file to add suggestions, you need to go to the discord server if you cant add it just tell me you cant and I will add this.