Age of History 3
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

555 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can someone send a new Discord invitation link because it says that the one in the mod description expired? I would love to be on the discord to see the development of the mod.

20 hours ago, Mat_Kam21 said:

Can someone send a new Discord invitation link because it says that the one in the mod description expired? I would love to be on the discord to see the development of the mod.

https://discord.gg/FCQQnpd

Also look at #mc-announcements channel, we have a minecraft server 🙂

2 minutes ago, Dave ☢ said:

Holy shoot, not the chinese bots!

Damn it, they are trying to invade us. Thanks giannis for the reminder. 

4 hours ago, Oleg Tiger said:

https://discord.gg/FCQQnpd

Also look at #mc-announcements channel, we have a minecraft server 🙂

Seriously Oleg? Even here you need to announce that even here lol

16 hours ago, Comrade JP said:

Damn it, they are trying to invade us. Thanks giannis for the reminder. 

Seriously Oleg? Even here you need to announce that even here lol

haha why not 🙂

Holy damn! I have never seen a moder making a focus tree in age of civilizations! That is so sick! Will every country have a uniqe focus tree or just the majors?

Dave has planned that there will be a focus tree editor meaning all countries could potentially have a custom one. It will also be a focus tree per country per scenario, meaning that the same country will have different trees in different scenarios. 

Just now, Comrade JP said:

Dave has planned that there will be a focus tree editor meaning all countries could potentially have a custom one. It will also be a focus tree per country per scenario, meaning that the same country will have different trees in different scenarios. 

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!1

1 hour ago, InQlumer said:

The mod that takes 100 years to release

Yeah, and i dont understand why people get hyped for this, probably it will die or get abandoned, he promise things that are possible only if you hack the .jar file, but is not open source. If he can do it, well done, I'll be the first who play it, but probably is just words (and yes, I joined discord server)

Edited by GheovgosGJ

30 minutes ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Yeah, and i dont understand why people get hyped for this, probably it will die or get abandoned, he promise things that are possible only if you hack the .jar file, but is not open source. If he can do it, well done, I'll be the first who play it, but probably is just words (and yes, I joined discord server)

So Fail to hack the .jar file means RIP?

1 hour ago, GheovgosGJ said:

30 minutes ago, InQlumer said:

So Fail to hack the .jar file means RIP?

Yeah means RIP but Dave is good doing stuff so i dont think he wont release

1 hour ago, PrussiaBoi said:

Yeah means RIP but Dave is good doing stuff so i dont think he wont release

What we have of concrete? In his discord channel we see just words, words and words. 0 screenshots or videos, 0 beta/demo, 0 of concrete. Just some screen on strings. However keep in mind he dropped the project 2 times and he announced this 2 years ago. This make me think he doesn't want really to commit in his project. I hope I'm wrong.

16 minutes ago, GheovgosGJ said:

What we have of concrete? In his discord channel we see just words, words and words. 0 screenshots or videos, 0 beta/demo, 0 of concrete. Just some screen on strings. However keep in mind he dropped the project 2 times and he announced this 2 years ago. This make me think he doesn't want really to commit in his project. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah i understand you, you have been longer than me in the forum

34 minutes ago, GheovgosGJ said:

What's the discord?

4 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

You are not wrong but then again could be right. I was in it when Dave posted this post but left after 2 months but joined again to see not progress. Then I did again but it looked like they weren't bothered cause they decided to make a Minecraft server for somethin'? I forgot but it was something to do with Minecraft but this is my account/my opinion of being there.

4 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

I don't wanna blame the dave for fail to release this mod, but I think unfortunately he made so many promises to abandon this mod without guilt.

Also I hope so too.

9 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Well, this is a good point but why would they do an entire discord server and promise so many things if it wasn't even a thing? He probably dedicates some time when he feels like and that's probably why he takes so much time. At the end of the day doing this is a hobby (and that's why most mods are abandoned)

2 hours ago, Ànex i Rux said:

Well, this is a good point but why would they do an entire discord server and promise so many things if it wasn't even a thing?

For this I hope to be wrong.. he created an "own" community and it could be a good reason to finish the work. But remember he' solo to work on this. I see others mods (not only on AoC2) get hyped and after be abandoned. Usually is: + your promise things - there is probability it comes. But I repeat, I hope I'm wrong, I'll be the first who play it