Age of History 3

Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

554 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO THAT EVERY COUNTRY CAN BECOME AN DOMINION (i wish i could help but honestly im trash at everything coding and programming-like so I can't 😞 )

Edited by U.K.IsQueen

are you going to add more provinces to this mod? Some countries like Canada or Greenland seriously deserve to have way more provinces. Hoi4 has about 13,000 land provinces, so maybe you can settle on somewhere between 8,000-10,000 provinces? Also please fix the AI for this game. The AI is absolutely retarded in AOC2 and won't build ports, watch towers, or forts. The AI should also be smart enough to know when puppeting is useful and only annex provinces that they historically had some connection to. Pls make the AI not have an IQ of -50. Also, please make different types of puppets in aoc2 like hoi4 where there are autonomy levels for puppets. Lastly, if possible, many country's population needs to be fixed. This mod sounds amazing and has so much potential to it so I really don't want it to go to waste.

AOC2 needs way more provinces. Maybe there is a way to combine the amount of provinces in project alpha with this mod? But I don't think that's possible, and personally, I'm not a fan of project alpha. Its provinces look kinda weird and the map in general doesn't look very pleasing.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:28 PM, Tricks No Treats said:

AOC2 needs way more provinces. Maybe there is a way to combine the amount of provinces in project alpha with this mod? But I don't think that's possible, and personally, I'm not a fan of project alpha. Its provinces look kinda weird and the map in general doesn't look very pleasing.

i wouldn't, imagine having to move your troops around. it would take much longer.and if you want a country you have to have every Provence before they capitulate, so unless they update the way the army moves it wont be a good idea.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:22 AM, Tricks No Treats said:

are you going to add more provinces to this mod? Some countries like Canada or Greenland seriously deserve to have way more provinces. Hoi4 has about 13,000 land provinces, so maybe you can settle on somewhere between 8,000-10,000 provinces? Also please fix the AI for this game. The AI is absolutely retarded in AOC2 and won't build ports, watch towers, or forts. The AI should also be smart enough to know when puppeting is useful and only annex provinces that they historically had some connection to. Pls make the AI not have an IQ of -50. Also, please make different types of puppets in aoc2 like hoi4 where there are autonomy levels for puppets. Lastly, if possible, many country's population needs to be fixed. This mod sounds amazing and has so much potential to it so I really don't want it to go to waste.

This is not minecraft, we cant make bots act more logically etc. bcuz Łukasz didnt allowed it, we can only change the UI, Map, Music and stuff like this