Age of History 3
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

555 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, Viktor678 said:

Ye. Also if you create a vassal or puppet are they able to declare war at random like in the original game? (Which is annoying) or do they have to ask permission or something? And second when you create a vassal can you choose their ideology? (In the original you can't do that)

Yes he's right 

On 4/8/2019 at 8:16 PM, Dave ☢ said:

Version 0.0.0.9 is done. Thank goodness.

Also, If we reach 100 people that have voted, i will close the pole on everything and start new ones.

Hey i could help you with some flags i made and it's resized already.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:34 AM, NESS said:

What image size do the flags need to be? 
EDIT:
It's 27x18 am i correct?

Edited by 143609

On 6/15/2019 at 10:25 PM, Viktor678 said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:25 PM, Viktor678 said:

Also if you create a vassal or puppet are they able to declare war at random like in the original game?

And second when you create a vassal can you choose their ideology? (In the original you can't do that)

Not sure about the first one, but for the second one hopefully

On 6/16/2019 at 5:23 PM, tww said:

does it fix some bugs in game?

I think so

On 6/17/2019 at 5:34 AM, NESS said:

You could go to the discord and ask.

On 6/23/2019 at 1:54 PM, Comrade JP said:

Update from @Dave ☢ , last Wednesday, he said that the first public alpha will be released about the end of June.

Not sure about version 0.1.0.0 thought(this last phrase is just a comment from me).

Awsome

Status update P2: This has been said by @Dave ☢ In the discord server(some parts will be removed): 

Sorry for the long wait of no updates. I worked on scenarios, flags, governements, implemented a prototype of religions and culture, but something happened. I was completely wrecked and thanks to that, i was in hospital for a few days. At that time, i didn't have any motivatnion to continue, however, everything hot better and now i have time. It's also summer holidays, so get ready. We are about to finish this

3 hours ago, Zum said:

Also, will I have to back up my game to keep my scenarios or will I be able to just leave them?

@Dave ☢ said that it will be an installer, but keep a backup just in case it does change stuff.

4 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

@Dave ☢ said that it will be an installer, but keep a backup just in case it does change stuff.

Is there a link to the discord because for me that's the best way to keep up to date rather than the forums 

Is it going to be on mobile as well? Since I believe that around 50% of players here are on mobile.

And I know that this is too much to ask, but are you going to add resources so you could trade and add industry to make guns/tanks planes etc? And that industry to bring you money and guns? Just like in hoi 4?

Also there is a bug in game that when you end the turn it takes like 3-5 minutes for AI to do their turn, I saw that we need (for some unknown reason) to click on "allow colonialization" and colonization. And then it rules smoothly. Would you be able to fix that?

Also another extremely stupid question, can you please add generals? Like when we recruit Army we can put them to some general and he have some attributes, like attack, defence, (since you said earlier that you will be adding tanks, airplanes and navy to the game), attack and defence against tanks, enemy air superiority, and all that...

I know that it's WAY too much to ask for, but I want to know if it's possible to make/ if you could make it. Thank you, and again I apologize for asking so much.

•  
Edited by Andrija
I forgot to add something

9 hours ago, Viktor678 said:

It says it's expired or invalid 

Oh ok, here is a new one that expires in 1 day:https://discord.gg/RcVhkH

4 hours ago, Andrija said:

Is it going to be on mobile as well?

I think so, @Dave ☢ said that there was going to be an installer for both phone an pc

but are you going to add resources so you could trade and add industry to make guns/tanks planes etc? And that industry to bring you money and guns? Just like in hoi 4?

I don't know about the first version, as it will not include changes like coding changes, but maybe in another version

Also there is a bug in game that when you end the turn it takes like 3-5 minutes for AI to do their turn, I saw that we need (for some unknown reason) to click on "allow colonialization" and colonization. And then it rules smoothly. Would you be able to fix that?

Which platform, pc or phone? because I have both, and it has never happened to me.

Also another extremely stupid question, can you please add generals? Like when we recruit Army we can put them to some general and he have some attributes, like attack, defence, (since you said earlier that you will be adding tanks, airplanes and navy to the game), attack and defence against tanks, enemy air superiority, and all that...

same as the resources one, what I know about armies, is that it will have new types of armies like tanks and that.