Age of History Games
  1. IHazWedz

IHazWedz

2. Łukasz Jakowski

Łukasz Jakowski

• Similar Content

• By The Stew Man
      What is Dawn of Tomorrow?
      Dawn of Tomorrow is an AoH II mod focusing the game in a more contemporary, modern setting, Although realism and complexity are not priorities, DoT still tries to deliver a fun and fresh experience.

What are the features?
      The features that are included in Dawn of Tomorrow are the following:
      Icons, UI and many graphical aspects updated to be more modern; Lots of new sounds replacing the old ones A new soundtrack (a.k.a Hearts of Iron IV soundtrack) New scenarios all set in the modern era A couple of new ideologies Some more that I'm forgetting Currently, the mod is a Work In Progress and not even nearly finished, there is a lot of work that needs to be done in many departments, I don't promise anything big, just a project that delivers the look and feel of a modern setting in AoH II whilst being fun.

Scenarios won't have scripted events and if they do, they'll be minimal events to keep the game flow interesting and add a bit more of flair to the world.

Some scenarios I have in mind are obviously the Modern Day, apart from that, here are some planned ones:
      2000 - Anno Domini 2000 2001 - Seven Hours (Based on Half-Life 2's Seven Hour War, the world VS the Combine Empire) 2004 - Buried West (USSR wins the Cold War) 2020 - Second American Civil War 2022 - Shattered World (The world has fallen and a lot has happened) 2030 - Legacy of War (Post WWIII Scenario) 2050 - Contact! (Alien invasion) As previously stated, this is a Work In Progress, some assets are even placeholders from other mods, there is no set release date but I will keep you all updated with info on the progress of the mod.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!