Age of History 3

Welcome to 1715 Boy!

My First ever scenario! For now all it includes is Europe and i call it Version 0.1

•Version 0.1:

● Comes with Europe

● Great Northen War

● Swedish Cores

● HRE

•Version 0.5 (Work in Progress):

● Adds Asia

● Venetian-Ottoman War

● "Surrrender of Sweden" event

● "Surrender of Russia" event

● Addition of Parts of Siberia as "Wastelands"

● Border fixes if there are any problems with the current European ones

● Making France a monarchy again

I'll be adding more content in future updates.Screenshot_2019-03-23-08-53-45.thumb.png.7032d1a8acd46e558fa24d16938d8bb0.pngScreenshot_2019-03-23-08-54-52.thumb.png.1cf33abb39d3e3d40c8af05bbb31e0a2.pngScreenshot_2019-03-23-08-45-04.thumb.png.99f1783c557aaa03ebbf083a5e5fe2eb.png

Edited by KorBoogaloo
Added update plans

1 hour ago, KorBoogaloo said:

Of course! Ill release it as soon as the 1.0 comes up ((It should include all of the continents, multiple events and tribes))

Also as soon as i know how to release them...I work on adroid

As I said before,I'm from android too,and  it doesn't exist any form to share our maps with our device.In one of my maps,a friend of PC helped me and he did the map on pc with my screenshots and my help,so if you knows someone of PC,you can do that.

If you don't know anyone,you can make a topic asking for someone,I imagine that someone will ask and will make it.

3 hours ago, Lucas L said:

As I said before,I'm from android too,and  it doesn't exist any form to share our maps with our device.In one of my maps,a friend of PC helped me and he did the map on pc with my screenshots and my help,so if you knows someone of PC,you can do that.

If you don't know anyone,you can make a topic asking for someone,I imagine that someone will ask and will make it.

Great!