Age of History Games

Welcome to 1715 Boy!

My First ever scenario! For now all it includes is Europe and i call it Version 0.1

•Version 0.1:

● Comes with Europe

● Great Northen War

● Swedish Cores

● HRE

•Version 0.5 (Work in Progress):

● Adds Asia

● Venetian-Ottoman War

● "Surrrender of Sweden" event

● "Surrender of Russia" event

● Addition of Parts of Siberia as "Wastelands"

● Border fixes if there are any problems with the current European ones

● Making France a monarchy again

I'll be adding more content in future updates.Screenshot_2019-03-23-08-53-45.thumb.png.7032d1a8acd46e558fa24d16938d8bb0.pngScreenshot_2019-03-23-08-54-52.thumb.png.1cf33abb39d3e3d40c8af05bbb31e0a2.pngScreenshot_2019-03-23-08-45-04.thumb.png.99f1783c557aaa03ebbf083a5e5fe2eb.png

Edited by KorBoogaloo
Added update plans

1 hour ago, KorBoogaloo said:

Of course! Ill release it as soon as the 1.0 comes up ((It should include all of the continents, multiple events and tribes))

Also as soon as i know how to release them...I work on adroid

As I said before,I'm from android too,and  it doesn't exist any form to share our maps with our device.In one of my maps,a friend of PC helped me and he did the map on pc with my screenshots and my help,so if you knows someone of PC,you can do that.

If you don't know anyone,you can make a topic asking for someone,I imagine that someone will ask and will make it.

3 hours ago, Lucas L said:

As I said before,I'm from android too,and  it doesn't exist any form to share our maps with our device.In one of my maps,a friend of PC helped me and he did the map on pc with my screenshots and my help,so if you knows someone of PC,you can do that.

If you don't know anyone,you can make a topic asking for someone,I imagine that someone will ask and will make it.

Great!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      CONNECTIONS: 3%/2565
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 5/7/21 (DoH 14)
      Hello! I decided not to stop DoH from existence lol; I made a lot of connections as well as a lot of other stuff (sea provinces, continents and regions) but then I decided to make some army box fixes and the game crashed. Now I can't open it so if someone knows the solution, pls tell me lol

#slavsunite
    • By Pakek_Gaming
      I just started making my own mod on age of history II, so I created this post. There could be a lot of idle chatter here, but let's get to the point:
      So far, only one scenario (with events) will be in fashion, but scenarios may be added soon. I don’t know how many provinces there will be, but the cards may be added in the future.
      Different ideologies
      My own country flags
      Upd:
      Here come the first successes! the map is made at 50% and it remains a little to refine it. While I was doing it, I thought about the lore of mod and the semantic part. The mod will describe the centuries of feudalism, when there were no single huge countries, but only small scattered counties and baronies. We will also be accompanied by various cults that worship the dark forces, so maybe it's time to start a crusade?))
      While making a map, I hope to finish it soon All the details on mod development in discord: https://discord.gg/26fp47ZhRd

• By CrisC123z
      The map is in process, It starts from 500 BC to the modern age of 2021 but I have only finished it until 300 BC
      If you want to support me in this Map write me
      if you want to play it
      Game speed to minimum
      aggressiveness of the game to a minimum
      and choose Greece or Macedonia
      If you use this Map on video or publish it elsewhere, please leave credits.
      The scenario is in Spanish, if you want to translate please write to me

1618790538190ljqsoelc.rar
    • By Emperor Zhang Zhongchang
      Hello Everyone, today i want to introduce my first mod ever, It's called "In The Name Of The Kaiser".
      In The Name Of The Kaiser is an Age of History 2 mod which is 99% inspired from Kaiserreich, a mod about the world where the German Empire won the First World War for a game called Hearts of Iron 4, the reason i didn't name this mod Kaiserreich because of the Rules say no. For now, after spending a lot of time reworking borders, population, and various other things, I'm going to take a break from making this mod because there are some important things in the real world that I have to do, I'm going to stop developing this mod for at least 1-2 months, Don't worry everyone, I won't abandon this mod.
      Okay enough chit chat, this is what the Mod offers to you :
      New Ideologies. Scripted Events & Peace Deals. Scripted Coring Lands. Reworked World Map Borders. Reworked Population Grow. Removed Diplomacy Points ( I know this confuse you, but i will explain this more soon ). Removed Rebels ( To prevent border gore ). A Lot of new countries. ETC. While waiting for me to continue developing this Mod again, I will give you a Teaser of the world map in this mod.

Credits (List might expanded soon) :
      -Kaiserreich & Kaiserredux, For the Content, Flags, & Ideas.
      -Lipark Japanese Modder, For the Map Background
      -Clemendive, For the Qing Empire flag design
    • By LordJhon
      Olá, aqui venho publicar o meu cenário do  Age of History 2 da  Segunda Guerra Mundial . Irei listar abaixo, como coisas que eu adicionei:
      -Músicas novas
      -Muitos eventos da Segunda Guerra Mundial em PT-br
      -Modificações do cenário
      -Líderes novos
      -Novos países formáveis
      Eu testei tudo certinho é claro. E no futuro irei lançar novas atualizações, para que a experiência seja bem mais dinâmica   INSTALAR :  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XUn9jEOQGxMlCGngJZXveKvQwZppCv3j?usp=sharing   Meu canal do YouTube para saber mais:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ATsEmrPkQu2NLVsf3xXMA   VEJA A DESCRIÇÃO DESSE MEU VÍDEO, VAI TE AJUDAR A INSTALAR:  https://youtu.be/bgjvq-CXQGU          
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!