Age of History 3
Squirtile

Rome 304 BC

If you want to upgrade the equity of your scenario, you should add unstability event for huge nations by huge amount of pop or territories.

Because I won as Rome with 110 provinces before a personal union with Maurya to 550 provinces owned.

On 4/20/2019 at 2:02 AM, Deffohn said:

If you want to upgrade the equity of your scenario, you should add unstability event for huge nations by huge amount of pop or territories.

Because I won as Rome with 110 provinces before a personal union with Maurya to 550 provinces owned.

I made an event for the Mauryan Empire where if the Happiness is below 65%(next update this will be increased to 70%) after 232 BC then the Empire will collapse. This event is historically accurate as this is the year Ashoka, the Emperor of the Mauryan Empire, dies and after his death his successors were weak kings and the empire fell 50 years after his death. I will add more events like this for the Seleucid Empire, and the Phrygia. I'll try my best to make the events Historically accurate. 

Edited by Squirtile

On 4/18/2019 at 8:46 PM, Squirtile said:

This scenario takes place in 304 BC. It is now in a finished phase but ill be adding updates as often as I can. The map goes from the Iberian Peninsula to India.

Not all is historically accurate but I tried my best make sure it is.  Also some areas like germania is purposely left unoccupied.

1099692733_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.32ce1d48537822b0e4f9462c38d02ae5.png

Also i recommend this scenario is played in 50% speed

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RxwAdU0FkwLIUs-_Hu9IgJof8ejfedkf?usp=sharing

Updates: 

4/20:More Civilizations in, Iberian Peninsula, Central Asia, and India. Map has been extended to China.

Mauryan Empire has events now.

To do list(for now):

Finish Northern Africa(30%)

Finish China(70%)-not done with events)

Improve Mauryan Empire Events(0%)

'one of the best scenarios

On 4/20/2019 at 9:50 PM, Squirtile said:
On 4/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, Deffohn said:

I made an event for the Mauryan Empire where if the Happiness is below 65%(next update this will be increased to 70%) after 232 BC then the Empire will collapse. This event is historically accurate as this is the year Ashoka, the Emperor of the Mauryan Empire, dies and after his death his successors were weak kings and the empire fell 50 years after his death. I will add more events like t

The name, flags and leaders of the nations are not displayed for me, do you have a solution ?