340 members have voted
Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.
In these mod is:
-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union
-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
Actual version - Beta 1.2
What's added in Beta version 1.2:
• Added a new mechanic in the game - Justifying the goals of the war, now to attack the country, you first need to justify the goal of the war against it.
• Added vanilla map of the whole world to the mod (for PC)
• Reduced the amount of money in the sandbox mode
• Fixed some connections on the map.
• Fixed rebels, now they appear more often, but not as often as in version 1.1.2
• Now rebels with high military fatigue appear more often than with small military fatigue.
• Changes in localization
• Now you can send all your money to another state through support
• Now preparation for war, maybe 50 moves, which allows bots to better prepare for a joint war
• Random play, can now generate 2009 states
• Fixed a bug where there were no proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the section "Managing civilizations".
• corrected some flags
• Changed animation for the settings menu of the new game
• Changes in the "technological" attack of the troops
• Added script of the Holy Roman Empire
Have a good game!
Here you can download the new version
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n8fiHZ9kw_AiZpxWuctlmgEjcPR_VOi1/view?usp=sharing
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Otgl7RUgw4aBVH2ig4dnEYcNtrefpcKY/view?usp=sharing
Installation instructions for the mod:
move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
1.Download and run the file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.
(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it.
So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events.
Q: When will this be released?
A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
Q: How much events will this have?
A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
A: Not at the moment, no.
Q: Will this get cancelled?
A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.
the original Europe map from the old game plus map editor download
-all original Scenarios
Next i will be doing Americas
INSTALLER (note that install doesn't make a new folder you have to create a new folder for it)
Will be available soon to download
By Ern and Vaux
This mod is still being done. You can click on the link below to watch the introduction video!
Another mod different from the Turks :)
Age of History II - Pax Europa (2596/2800)
Pax Europa is a mod that I have been dreaming of for a long time and started developing 3 weeks ago. The mod will only accommodate the European continent. It will come with about 2800 provinces and tons of scripts. There will usually be scenarios on Pax Europa in years after 1800 accommodate include. The mod will exit to Android and PC. For detailed information, read the information below.
Around New 2800 Provinces New Scenarios New Background New Musics New Sound Effects New User Interface New Ideologies New Civilizations New Leaders New Leader Images 2 Language Option (Turkish and English) New Civilizations Colors Pallets New Wonders
UlutasErn Youtube Channel: UlutasErn - YouTube
Modders' Guide Discord Server: https://discord.gg/FaR6nhXzsh
UlutasErn Twitter: UlutasErn (@ern_ulutas) / Twitter
- 20 replies
- 314 views
- 31 replies
- 1,849 views
- 183 replies
- 11,810 views
- 585 replies
- 86,390 views
- 528 replies
- 136,941 views
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls